Chapter 2 - Italy...

I'M BACK

I'm trying my best to update as quickly as I can but I'm a lazy fucker so sorry guys. also, I just wanted to say go follow my tiktok ACC: whorefortheitalian

oh and one more thing...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 17 READS I THOUGHT I WAS ONLY GONNA GET 3 SO I'M SO HAPPY!!! LOVE Y'ALL

now enough of my rambling...

chapter 2 let's go bitches!!

enjoy hotties xo

It ended up taking me half an hour to get to the swings but that bitch can wait given all the shit she puts me through

"Ah look who finally decided to show up" Camilla rolls her eyes at me.

"Your lucky it was only 30 minutes so be grateful hoe" I snap back.

Camilla's grumpy face suddenly turned into an evil smirk. Oh god... I knew that smirk all too well.

"Camilla." I warned

It was too late. She pounced on me like a fucking cat and tackled me to the ground in one of her famous 'bear hugs' as she likes to call them.

"Cami you're squishing me." I manage to choke out from underneath her using her nickname.

She pulls me up and squeals in excitement.

"Talk." I demand "What is going on and why did I have to pack up my whole room?" I ask with a sigh.

She looks at me as if she doesn't give two fucks then talks.

"We..." She starts off. I nod my head encouraging her to continue. "Are moving to Italy bitch!" she spits out all at once. Excitement travelling all through her.

I stood there shocked, confused even. Camilla is known to do crazy shit but this. This is a whole new level of crazy.

"Your joking" I state not believing her.

"Look Natalia, you have been through so much messed up crap that your now an adult and still get abused. My parents have their own lives and we don't need them to take of us anymore. We can do whatever we want and staying here isn't going to let us do that. It's just going to bring us down more. So..." She pulls out two plane tickets and waves them in my face. "With the help of my parents, we have two getaway tickets to leave this hellhole and start off fresh. Are you in?"

I didn't say anything. I just smiled and that was enough for Camilla to squeal once again and tackle me in another 'bear hug'.

I guess we're moving to Italy...

---

How she convinced me. I do not know but we are now 5 minutes from landing in Naples, Italy and according to the dumb blonde sitting next to me, she has already bought an apartment for us to live in.

Camilla is the total opposite of me. She has light, wavy blonde hair that just passes her shoulders, she has ice blue eyes and pasty skin. I, on the other hand, have dark curly hair that reaches the middle of my back, I have dark brown eyes almost black even and my skin is nowhere near as pasty as Camillas. It's tan and has an olive colour to it. However, we may look like polar opposites but the way we think and act, we are totally the same. That's probably what made us click so instantly.

Camilla and I lived in New york. Everyone was everywhere. I don't know how we survived high school but I'm glad to be out of that dreadful place.

"Are you finished with that?" the flight attendant asked me as she walked through the aisle. Her smile was forced and she looked like she hated her job but I decided to be polite for once and give her a smile.

I handed her my empty water and turned around so I was facing Camilla.

"So, what's the area like?" I asked Camilla.

"I don't fucking know, I've never been." She scoffed then turned back and closed her eyes.

I chuckled then realised I woke the beauty up from her sleep. Camilla is probably the crankiest person you will ever meet if you wake her u from her sleep.

I was nervous but I was excited for something different.

---

Not long after we landed we were in a taxi and headed to our apartment.

As soon as we go there I looked at it and thought it was more of a townhouse than an apartment but nonetheless it was stunning.

We walked in and we started exploring our new home. We both found our new rooms and decided to nap for a bit because of jet lag.

An hour had passed and we were both awake relaxing in my room.

"Let's celebrate." Camilla suddenly states. I wasn't denying it. I was bored and there was a bar across the street from here.

I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"Let's do it." I smiled back.

Camilla got up and left for her bedroom.

"NAT! I'M CHOOSING WHAT YOU WEAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHIT STYLE."Camilla shouted from across the house.  I just laughed and agreed because she wasn't wrong. She was the one with the style so I gave her the reins.

Camilla came back out with a red, mini, silk dress that reached her thighs with a black matching one in her hand.

"Okay, I know we're celebrating but seriously Cami. We're going to look like sluts." I told her

"Hot sluts of course," she replied back with an eye roll.

I decided not to question it further and just put on the dress.

As soon as we were ready we walked across to the club not prepared for what was coming next...

--------------------------

It's 1 am and I NEED SLEEP. but I couldn't so I wrote this for all your smexy asses.

your welcome.

be prepared for the next chapter guys cuz that's when hell will break loose.

GET EXCITED CUZ I AM AND I DON'T WANNA BE EXCITED ALONE.

anyways, until next time

-lils xo

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED.