Chapter 17 - Fresh Air

guys i make myself laugh. like i'm so funny fr. i was reading some of my book while looking at y'all's comments and like i'm funny. i literally laughed at my own writing. BAHAHAH STOP. um anyways let's pretend i didn't disappear for 3 days...

CHILE- anyways, enjoy you needy whores xo

"wanna take this somewhere else?" still keeping that fake ass smile on my face whispering it into Jacob's ear, loud enough so hear can hear me over the booming music

Jacob smirks as a reply, grabbing my hand leading me back out through the crowd, walking towards the bathrooms.

thank fuck this is almost over because this dude is really starting to piss me off.

turning the corner I see Leandro leaning on the wall. a cigarette in between his fingers, puffing out smoke, looking up in the process.

God save me.

Your drooling.

am not

am so.

shut the fuck up. ignoring the bitch inside my head i see Leandro turn his head towards us, obviously hearing our footsteps.

His eyes dart between the two of us before dropping to our interlocked hands. a scowl forming on his face as his eyes then meet the ones of the greasy-head perv next to me.

Someone's jealous.

The smirk that was previously on my face reappears at his reaction but Leandro's gaze never meets mine.

He pushes himself of the wall taking slow but powerful strides towards the two of us who are stopped in the middle of the hallway.

I'm suddenly yanked to the side and am being held by, surprise, surprise fucking Jacob. His smell filling my nostrils almost making me gag.

Bro put on some deodorant, would you?

His arms are wrapped around my waist in a protective manner.

I have to hold in my laugh at his stupidity.

Clueless dickhead.

"Don't be scared, baby" He whispers into my ear.

oh fuck no. This time i'm actually gonna throw up.

He crossed the line. Big time.

Before I could respond he's ripped off of me and is pinned to the wall by a fuming Leandro.

Leandro's height over-towers Jacob's, having an advantage, the scowl still present on his face.

"I swear to God, you fucking touch her one more time and i won't hesitate to rip of your hands one by one." he spits at jacob.