Chapter 30 - dressless, shoeless, dateless

hi. im back bitches. sorry i disappeared i went on camp for a month and a bit! drop in the comments whats been happening, I'm in the mood for some tea.

enjoy xo

"Oh"

"My"

"God"

Camilla, mine and Elio's jaws were all dropped. like dropped as in on the floor dropped maybe even 6ft under dropped. Adria continues to walk out of her dressing room in this elegant green, floor length, strapless silk dress.

I'm in shock. she looks absolutely stunning. The dress fits her perfectly and she be popping. Her boobs i mean. THEY'RE HUGE.

this girl has me questioning my sexuality.

"is that a good 'oh my god' or a bad one" Adria asks unsure, smoothing out her dress with her hands.

"Baby you don't just look good you look fucking amazing" Elio says standing up from his seat walking towards his girlfriend muttering a bunch of Italian phrases.

I look at Camilla, rolling my eyes at my brothers over-obsession with Adria.

She does a similar thing, displaying a look of disgust before walking towards me "I think i might throw up" she says still eyeing the love-sick couple in front of us.

Me too babe, me too.

Camilla had already found a dress, we all decided to go with a silk fabric so we could be somewhat matching. So Camilla's dress was a royal blue floor length dress, with small straps and a low back. It was absolutely gorgeous, especially on her.

Me on the other hand, has not found a dress. Nothing has really sparked my interest and we've been shopping for nearly 3 hours already.

My feet hurt, my head hurts and i just want to go back to sleep.

This hangover either also isn't doing me any justice.

On the plus side, i haven't thought about Leandro all day. Well until now that is.

He pisses me off, one minute he's all over me and the next he's closed off and doesn't want a single thing to do with me. Him and his bipolar ass needs to make up his mind.

I can't just sit here and wait for him like a little kid waiting for their mom who forgot to pick them up from school.

like you totally weren't that kid...

He confuses the fuck out of me. I mean i do hardly know the guy. It's not like we've sat down and had a cup of tea talking about our childhoods.

Though i do know he didn't have the best one. I still remember the day i asked him about how he met my Dad. He barely said anything and went all quiet.

But you cant keep anything from me, this bitch finds out everything.

Oh my God.

what? it's true.