Chapter 13 - Mother

Guys how should Leandro and Natalia's first kiss go
1) angry confessions
2) teasing each other ifykyk
3) truth or dare/spin the bottle with the squad.

CHOOSE. i kinda have an idea but yk we'll see... ANYWAYS that's it for now

enjoy cuties xo

its been a week

its been a week.

a full-fucking week. i spent most of it with Camilla and Adria hanging around the house, watching movies, doing fuck knows just trying to waste time given we found out the Americans are after me. Also, given Leandro has been avoiding me every time we're in the same room but i mens so have I.

What, can you blame me. He makes me nervous.

This past week though, we found out that I was kidnapped by Americans because I was the 'Italian Mafia Princess'  and they wanted leverage so they took me. They stole me so they could create a monster, a monster to use against my family, a monster made to destroy and because I ran away there now fucking after me again.

Can't get a enough, can i?

Elio and I have also gotten quite close. We went for a couple night drives spending hours just driving and talking about all the stuff in each others lives we've missed out on.

That's exactly what we're doing right now. Driving and talking.

He's been telling me about his childhood and how he grew up, how he met Leandro and Adria, how he met Matteo.

He has tried asking about my childhood but every-time the topic came up i just shrugged it off.

I promised myself no one would know about my childhood and i intend to keep it that way.

Listening to him and his life though made my heart sting, sting with not only anger but jealousy. I had always wished for a loving family to grow up with, have a sibling to talk too, have a dad to teach me how to throw a football, and to have a mom to teach me about boys.

But i had none of that growing up. I had a childhood no one deserves to have. A child should grow up with the love of those around her not the hatred.

I want to know more about my Mom and Dad, he's been avoiding telling me about them so i decide to just ask.

"So, when do i get to meet Mom?" I ask, wanting to meet the women who birthed me. I mean I have been living here for a week and she has been mentioned once nor have I seen her around which just confuses me.

I look over to see Elio stiffen and tense at my question. His grip on the steering wheel becoming tighter, making his knuckles turn white.