PART 11

Ashok uncle says nothing to them.

He left form there along with his family.

After reach home
Sid directly goes to his room and lock himself when Rita maa reach there and stop him.

Somehow she convince sid to not lock himself.

After that he seat on his knees and hug rita maa and crying like hell.

And says

Sid: maa mujhme kya koi  kami thi ?
Aaj tak manine uske har decision ko mana
Har baat mani uski.
Yaha tak ki wo grand birthday party bhi chahti thi wo bhi manine salary bacha ke ki.

Phir bhi wo mujhe chodke chali gai kyu maa.

Mai kya itna bura ho maa.

Saying this he seeing her with teary eyes.

And seeing his condition Rita maa became worried bcz she knows sid is very emotional about his relationship and family.

When his grandfather died he lock himself in room more then 10 days ..
And didn't not take food properly.

That's y she became worried.

Rita maa: nahi beta teri koi galti nahi hai
Bas time thoda kharab hai wo bit jayega.

Tu zayada mat soch.
Me ho na mere bachhe tere pas .

Hhhh aise nahi rote.

Me tere liye ise kahi guna achi or tujhe pyar kare or smaje aise ladaki dhundh ke teri sadi karvaungi  ye waada hai mera tumse.

Saying she saw sid is sleeping peacefully on her lap.

She pack his forehead and creases his hair lovingly.

I promise beta me ab tere aankho me ek bhi aanso nahi aane dungi.

After sometime ashok papa find Rita maa and see that both mother and son sleeping together.

Seeing this he cover them with duvet and without making any noise he left form there.

Two days passes like this.

Sid didn't eat properly but somehow Rita maa managed to eat the food to give him kasam.

After two days

One day morning.

Rita maa is preparing breakfast for them when sid came downstairs and directly goes to kitchen to meet Rita maa.

He hug her from back and says

Sid: maa me bhar ja raha ho apne dosto se milne .
Lunch hum dono sath me karenge.

Listen this Rita maa became happy that finally her son is try to move on.

She pack his forehead and whole face with full of love ❤.

And also thanks to god for that ki sid is try to be normal.

Rita maa: thik hai bache ja me intejar karungi tera or teri favorite dish banaungi lunch me.

Listen this ashok papa and heer says together

Or hamara kya hume koi pyar hi nahi karta
Sara pyar  bete ke liye hi
Humara koi nahi hai
(They all try to make sid normal that's y the trio do this fake drama of crying)

Sid laugh at there antic and say

Sid: maa mujse sabse zayada pyar karti hai isiliye
Samje aap log.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें