PART 38

Thanks sidnaaz_my_heart
For complete the target and give me shoot out.

Your comments made me always smile 😃

I love you 😍.

Target: 100 votes and 100 comments.

And then he cut the call And went to his boss cabin to inform that he is going to Mumbai for some emergency.

He need leave for 1 week.

Listen this his boos says

Boss; par sidharth kal important clients aane wale tumhe hi handle karna padega unko.
Tumhare bagair mannege koi nahi kar sakta.

Sid: sir I know par mere liye ye meri zindagi ka sawal hai Agar use kuch ho gaya to me apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga.

Duniya tabah kar dega ye sidharth Shah Agar use kuch bhi hua to.

He said in very serious and certain voice.
His eyes become red and his wains are clearly visible.

His boss glup his saliva and understand that he is madly in love with someone.

So he stood up and tell him

Don't worry sidharth use kuch bhi nahi hoga tum sant raho.

In time kushal reach his office and find he is in his boss cabin.

He directly goes to in cabin and say

Kushal: sorry yaar wo thodi der ho gai aane me traffic zayada tha or flight ki tickets mili nahi to train ki le aaya

Listen this he become angry

Sid: tu pagal hai mar khayega mere hath se
9 ghante lagenge mujhe waha jane me
In 9 ghanto me use kuch ho gaya to
Me nahi le sakta koi risk tu kuch bhi karke flight ki tickets LA chahe jitne bhi paise ho mujhe jaldi se jaldi waha Jana hai bas.

Listen this his boss says

Sidharth mere ek friend hai jo airport me job karta hai wo tumhare tickets arrange karva dega tum meri car me airport chale jao
Mera driver tumhe airport chod dega .

Sidharth; thank you thank you very much aapne bhut badi help ki hai.
Me kabhi nahi bhulunga ye .

Boss; ab jao time waste  mat karo flight ka time ho jayega or airport bhi door hai time lagega pahoch ne me.

Then he again thanks him and leave from there to catch flight as soon as possible.

And kushal goes to Sidharth's home and inform them that he is leaving alone Mumbai.

After 1hour he reach airport with help of his boss.

And get tickets for him.

In whole journey he agin and again trying Sana's number but still it's unreachable.

He is hell worried about her.

After sometime the announcement start to board for flight ✈.

He board the flight and take his seat and inform Rita maa that he is boarding a flight when he reach he will call her.

Then he agin dail her number but still the same.

On the other side

Sana somehow trying to remember Sidharth's number and then she call him of her training center.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें