PART 24

Thank you so much guys aapke sab ke comments bhut bhut pyare the.
I just love it.

Target:100 votes and 60 comments.

He is still thinking is his mind:
Ye hai kon or naaz ise kaise janti hai
Us din newspaper pe photo bhi in dono ki sath me aai thi ab to is body builder ki history nikal ni padegi.
Or ye itne has has ke kyu baat kar rahi hai.

At that time Aditya put his hand on her hand and sid is Boling in anger.

His eyes become more red in anger.

Anger is clearly visible on his face and his friends also notice that.

Kushal know y he is become angry bcz he also see that.

He tell other friends too who present there.

And they all became worried bcz they know when he become angry he will not listen anyone.

At that time Sana left from washroom and sid also goes to talk with her.

Sana enter washroom and doing her work when she Find someone lock the main door.

She came outside and find sid is standing there in anger.

In anger he is looking more hot and handsome.

Like this 👇🏻

He seeing her narrowing his eyes and next moment he pin her into the wall

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He seeing her narrowing his eyes and next moment he pin her into the wall

And ask

Sid: lagata kya hai wo tumhara jo tum uske sath yaha aai ho?
Or itna has has ke baat kyu kar rahi ho us body builder ke sath.
3pice Balck shoot pahen ne se koi business man nahi ban jata.
Aankhe dekhi uski mendak jaise hai
Or personality to bilkul nahi hai.
Kisi hotel ka manneger bhi ise acha dikhta hoga.

Bolo chup kyu ho aakhir lagata kya hai wo tumhara?

Sana is trying to free herself but he didn't live her. He held her hand tightly and give a death glare and again ask same question and says
Ans me dammm it ans me
I want ans.

His eyes become more red and he roar like 🦁.

She shiver by his tone.

But she get all her courage and says

Sana : tum hote kon ho mujhse ye question karne wale? Ye apna gussa or attitude kisi or ko dikhana jo ise dare me nahi darti tumhare gusse se samje .
Or ha wo jo bhi hai me tumhe batana jaruri nahi smajti bcz u are no one to ask me and also u have no rights on me.

So now just leave me he is waiting for me.

Sid; nahi jab tak mujhe mere sawal ka javab nahi de deti me tumhe yaha se kahi bhi nahi Jane dunga samji .
Now give me ans.
Who is that boldly body builder and what kind of relationship u both share.
Ans me 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sana; Maine pahele hi bola ke me tumhare gusse se or na tumse darti ho.
Jo hota hai karlo I don't want to give you any kind of ans.

Bcz I m not interested.

Saying this she again try to free herself but didn't work.

Sid: last time puch raha ho bol do warna mujhe apne tarike aate hai ugalwane ke

Sana:acha kya karoge us din ki tarah kiss karoge is baar karke to dikhao us din sirf gal pe thappad mara tha.
Is bar aise jagah marungi ke na bith sakoge na Khade ho paoge so don't even think.
Understand.

Saying this she free herself to bite his hand and came out from washroom.

And sid somehow happy that she is fearless.
He is mind;

Pata to me laga ke rahunga ke iske sath tumhara rishta kya hai.

Tumhari jagah koi or hota to dar ke mare sab Kuch bol deta par tumne ulta mujhe hi Kat liya.
Chahe tum batao ya na batao ab me apne tarike se pata lagaunga.

Thinking about this he kiss his hand which Sana bite and say bhut jor se Kat diya but it's okay no problem 😉.

He came out from washroom and seat with his friends.

Sana also eating her food and she Find that he is watching him but she royali ignore him and continue her dinner with Aditya.

Sid also have his dinner While watching her
Sometimes with full of love sometimes in anger and sometimes in hate.

But no one knows that there life's is changing and some more adventures waiting for them.

After finishing dinner they all eat ice cream.

In sid's table,

Kushal; kya ice cream hai yaar 😋 maja aa gaya.
Vikas:ha yaar bhut tasty hai.

But our sher's eyes still stuck on his sherni and says little bit louder bcz he want to catch her attention.

Sid: kya yaar tum log bhi kitni fiki ice cream hai
Taste less hai bilkul 😏😏😏😏

Ise achi ice cream to Maine diu me khai thi
Kya tasty thi uska taste abhi yaad hai mujhe us sweet dish ke samne ye kuch nahi hai.

Sana listen this and she very well knew about his double meaning talk.
Bcz after that kiss he mummred in her ear that her lips is so much tasty 😋.

She remembers the amount and some how smile appear on her face and she blush hard.

And sid also notice that and he get idea about that she is thinking about there moment.

But in next moment Sana became angry and stood up and tell Aditya that she want leave bcz she has a morning show.
She is tired. She want sleep.

After that they both pay bill and leave the restaurant.

Sid in his mind,
Kab tak mujhse door jaogi ek din tumhe Mera hi hona hai ye yaad rakhna.
U r only mine.

And then he call someone and tell Find each and every detail about Aditya Singh in 24 hours.

Then they all leave and rech there respective home.

Next day morning

Sid is working on his office.

He is hell buzy in meeting with other companies.

In this time sid receive a  promotion and become m.d of the company.

He is receiving a call from person who give him information about Aditya.

He tell he send him mail plz check.

After free from meeting he check his mail and find all information about Aditya.

Promo :Sid became know the truth and became guilty.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें