EPILOUGE

At the time ashok papa call him that he 1qinformed D.I.G  to find Sana and he also with police search team...

We will find her don't worry beta..

Tu himmat rakh hum sab milke Sana ko dhundh lenge....

Listen this he get some courage and started driving to find her....

After half hour driving he received a call from ashok papa and listening the news he become....... numb for few seconds...

After sometime he reach the hospital and directly goes to the room where his jaan admitted...

Seeing her he feels more guilty bcz he is responsible for her condition...

Long tears escape from his eyes...

Rita maa and ashok papa seeing sid and give them some alone time and came out from room...

He seat beside her and creases her hair lovingly and kiss her forehead....

Sid: I m sorry jaan I m sorry meri wajhse teri ye halat hui hai I m really sorry...

But I promise jaan me use nahi chodunga...

Bas tu thik hoja phir me sabse lad lunga kyunki tu hi meri takat hai .....

After 2 years.......

A 2year cute little girl is running 🏃‍♀️ in house to not drink milk ...

And her mother follow her with glass of milk...

At the time her father came after 1 week from work and  he see his daughter is running here and there and  he take his daughter in to his arms and pack her forehead....

Seeing her father she become happy and started clapping 👏🏻 in happiness and says

Papa aap aa gaye aapko Pata hai Maine aapko Kitna miss kiya...

Mummy ne Kitna data mujhe

While made cute pout 

Seeing her cuteness he pack her forehead and whole face with full of love....

He seat on couch and says

Sid; acha to meri little princess 👸 ko kis ne data or kyu???

While Sana came with the glass of milk and says

Sana: tum ? Tum kab aaye tum to kal aane wale the na ??

Sid; ha par Mera kam jaldi khatam ho gaya to me aa gaya ...

Kyunki dadda miss his princess so much....

Sana: acha ji Dadda ko sirf princess ki hi yaad aati hai na mujhe to koi pyar hi nahi karta

Saying this she Made a cute pout and seeing her sid want kiss her till become breathless and made love with her till she get tired...

Sana seeing his gesture become red in tomato 🍅 and live from there to prepare  dinner for them...

Sid is in mind while playing with there daughter

SIDHANSHI

Yes her name is SIDHANSHI and she is carbon copy of his jaan shehnaaz...

Jaan abhi to tu chali gai par rat ko kaha jaogi I will not spare you...

Jo tune mujhe tease kiya haina uska badla me lunga

Just wait and watch my love  😉😉😉..

After sometime dinner is ready and whole Shah family seating on dinner table ..

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें