PART 107

At the time Sana's top little fall down on her shoulder and seeing her twins his eyes become dark in Desires and says

Sid: ha jaan view to kafi acha hi hai Par ye view sirf me dekh sakta ho or koi nahi..

She didn't understand what he says

Sana; Matlab

Sid flip there position Now she is under him...

Sana; kya hua Jaana

Sid; I want you and I want to see what is only mine.

Saying this he remove her clothes and seeing the  marks which is given by him become happy...

After that he also remove his clothes and kiss her lips with full of love and passionate..

Don't want to leave her for sec.

He is eating her lips like her lips is his favorite thing to eat.

She respond him with equal flavor and massage his scalpe..

They both forgot everything that they both are starving since they reach hotel they didn't eat anything just sleep peacefully till afternoon...

There moment break when the receptionist call them and inform that Rita maa and ashok papa calling them since morning....

Sid take his phn and type a msg that they both are fine and safely reach the destination...

He will call them in sometimes...

After that he continues his work and again made love with her 2 hours..

Then they both sleep again....

At evening

They both wake up and get freshnup together

While getting shower 🚿 together sana ask

Sana; Jaana ab to bata de hum kaha aaye hai?

Sid; ha jaan bas thoda wait or karle hum kal ghumne ja rahe hai tum khud hi jaan jaogi...

Abhi relax kar or nah ke dinner karke rest kar ..

Sana; not fair Jaana

Sid; u said na everything is fair and love and war ab bata

Sana; 😏😏 Kitna papi haina tu

Sid; papi nahi darling pati parmeshvar...

Sana; 😏😏😏😏....

Like this cute nok jok they complete there bath and came out from washroom and wear the clothes...

Sana wear his shirts only and sid wear shorts and t shirt...

After that food is arrived which is already ordered by sid..

They both had dinner and again sleep peacefully....

Next morning....

They both get ready to go Duden waterfall
Antalya (turkey)

Sid look at her and Says when she get came
she was wearing yellow korean beach dress which is made of shiffon cloth material and the hat was incresing the grace of her look. The dress have long cut from thigh which was revealing her smooth and silky leg which is enough to make him go wild.

Looking like this  👇🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें