PART 53

Thank you so much for your love
Plz comment bhi kar diya karo thode
Last 3 parts pe comment bhut kam hai.

Bura lagata hai 😔.

Agar comment nahi aaye to me end kar dungi story. 😔

Back to story

At morning 8 am

Sid wake up by his alarm and His remainder that he have to go  office  for a meeting .

He seeing that slowly came out from her and then give so many kisses.

She hissed in pain bcz of there wild love making.

He creases her head lovingly and try to get sleep again bcz she need rest.

After she fallen a sleep he slowly get up from bed without make any noise and cover her with duvet.

And take her mobile and msg Mrs singh that she is not feeling well so she didn't came to office for today.

Then he goes to washroom for freshnup.

After half hour he came out from washroom and dry his hairs with towel.

On the other side

Sana creases besides her and she Find didn't anyone.

Still in sleeping zone she somehow mannege to wake up and wrapped a duvet around her.

She search him every where but didn't find.

At last she goes to her bedroom and find sid is standing font of mirror and get ready for the office.

He seeing her in mirror and turn around and
Open his arms .

She goes near him and Hug him tightly.

And says

Sana; Jaana itni subh subh kaha ja raha hai ?
Abhi to soye the hum ?

Sid; jaan ek important meeting hai Jana padega
But I promise me 3 hour me aa jaunga khatam kakre phir kahi nahi jaunga.

Sana; No ways tu kahi nahi ja raha hai mujhe nind aa rahi hai mujhe tere Bina nind ud jati hai tu janta hai tu kahi nahi jayega and that's fainal.

Tujhe meri kasam.

Sid; jaan this is not fair emotional blackmailing mat kar.

Sana; karungi I have right to do anything with u
Bcz u r my Jaana and one more thing

Tere liye zayada important kya hai me ya meeting decided kar le or phir jo karna hai karna me 10 min tak wait karungi tera nahi aaya to me phir samj jaungi ke tere liye meeting zayada important hai.

Saying this she leave from there and came to balcony which they sleep in night.

She lay down on bed and waiting for him.

On the other side

Sid is in mind while changing his formal clothes in to shorts and t shirt

Bhut zayada ho gaya hai iska
Jab dekho emotional blackmailing karti hai
Janti haina ke mere liye use zayada important life me kuch nahi hai .

Hhhhhhh 😤😤😤😤😤😤
Kay karu me iska daat bhi nahi skata jaan jo hai meri or galti se kuch bola to isko mana na Matlab pura din nikal jayega.

Hhhhhhh😤😤😤😤😤

Then he take his laptop and headphones 🎧
Goes to balcony.

Sana is waiting for him .
Seeing him smile appear on her face.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें