PART 97(MEHNDI SPECIAL)

Then he take her into his arms and goes to the corner of tarece where the round swing and laydown on swing comfortably.

She is upon him and he take her into his arms and sleep in no time bcz he tired and also didn't sleep 2 day's.

At midnight 3am sid wake up and find there self on tarece so he thinks that if his mom see them she didn't like it bcz early morning she came to tarece for Pooja.

So he carefully stood up with his jaan who is still sleeping and take her in to his strong arms and came downstairs there room.

And again sleep on there room after lock the door.

At morning

Sana wake up and find herself on there bed room and see her Jaana is seeliping with open mouth.

He is looking cute while sleeping like this.

She adored him and kiss his cheek and whole face.

In deep sleep he feel her lips on his face And smile appear on his face bcz he knows no one has dare to kiss him like this.

Sid; jaan aise kiss karegi to me kha jaunga tujhe.

I know me hot and handsome ho or tu mujhe soya dekh ke control nahi kar pai.

Hota hai bhut si ladkaiya Marti hai mujhpe u know  😉😉😉.

Listen this she hit his chest with her little palm and held her t shirt and says

Sana; tu Mera hai or Agar kisi ne tujhe aankh utha ke dekha bhi na to aankhe noch lungi uski
Samja. 😤😤😤😤😤😤.

Himmat nahi hai kisi ki ke mere sidharth ko koi aise kiss kakre dikhaye me muh tod dungi uska .

😤😤😤😤😤😤

Or zayada mat ud smaja na apne aap ki itni tarif mat kar warna bhari padega tujhe.

Saying this she stood up from bed and before sid held her hand she run away from there.

Sid is in mind;
Haye ye phir se Ruth gai ab kya karu me
Koi na aaj mahendi hai mana lunga .

Chal beta lag ja kam pe .

Thinking this he goes to his gym and starts his workout.

On the other side Sana is standing under the shower 🚿 and thinks

Bhut zayada ho raha hai sidharth ka ab use sabak sikha na hi padega aaj mehndi hai dikha dungi use ke shahenaaz se panga lene ka kya anjam hota hai  😏😏😏😏😏😏.

Just wait and watch Mr sidharth Shah Aaj aapka juloos na nikala to Mera nam badal dena.

After finishing her bath she came out from washroom wear bath rob and dry her hair with towel.

At the time she get some idea and call Ken.

Ken recive a call

Sana ; hello Ken mujhe ek urgent kam hai suno
Wo jo Maine reject ki thi na green lengha wo mujhe aaj chahiye kisi bhi hal me or mehendi function suru hone me 2 hour hai mujhe 2 hour me wo lengha chahiye or ha sidharth ko mat batana uske liye surprise hai.

Ken; okay dear I will came in 2hours with your lengha.

After that they cut the call And sana thinks

Aaj tere hosh na uda diye na to dekh lena .
Bhut gunman haina apne aap pe ke hot hai handsome hai.

Aaj me dikhaungi hotness 🔥  kya hoti hai.

After that she came downstairs for breakfast where sid is already present and discussed about the decorations on phn .

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें