PART 31

Thank you for vote and comments guys.

And I have to make announcement
Aagr aap dil se comments kare to mujhe acha lagega me koi zabardasti nahi karti .
Kyunki aaj hi mujhe kisi ne bola ke ek to target pura karo uprse suno .

Maine kuch bola hi nahi kisi ko par bhi logo ko majak me ki gai chiz bhi dil pe lag jati hai.

To ab se no target.

I m sorry for all aaj se me kisi ko taklif nahi dungi  really sorry 😞 for trouble.

So let's start.

In India

Sid listen all the conversation happened between Sana and the person.

He become more worried about her.

So he thinks that
Sid is in mind

Kuch bhut badi baat hai or me iska Pata laga ke rahunga subh iska bhai bhi bol raha tha.

Ye to batane se rahi par kuch bhi karke iske muh se niklwana hi hoga ke metter kya hai .

Or me ye karke rahunga.

Philhal iska birthday hai 2 din me Mere pas time bhut kam hai to jaldi se sari taiyari karni padegi.
Iske liye maa or heer ki bhi help chahiye hogi to sabke sath milke paln bana na padega.

Ab tak ka to pata nahi par I promise aage ke sare birthdays iske me special banaunga.

Abhi mujhe plan bana hai or bhut kuch to kam pe lag jao.

After sometime Sana bit to bye and take leave from there.

After that sid tell everyone that stay here I have to talk to you all of u.

They all are seat in living room and sid stand up in middle and announced that we have only 2 days to preparation.

All are asking in confusion for what?

Sid; 27th ko Sana ka birthday hai to hume uske liye surprise party plan karni hai wo bhi yahi ghar me .

To mujhe aap sabki help chahiye.

Sab milke decoration karenge cake layenge or gifts .

She like homemade food to kushal or Vikas mom ki help karenge khana bana ne me.

Me heer papa or vinay 3no milke decoration karenge.

Or ha iske bare me Sana ko Pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Specially u kushal tere pet me ek baat nahi raheti to tu chup rahega.

Rita maa and ashok papa on cloud nine to see there son like this.

He is behaving like teenagers.

But still they happy bcz there son finally moved on and find his solumate.

Yes they know there son is deeply love the girl.
And also that he is not confess but
Actions speak louder than words.

Rita maa and ashok papa see eo and blink there eyes in happiness to see there son.

After that all are buzzy in decide how to decorate the house for her birthday.

On the other side

Sana is becoming more happy to find Rita maa as her mother and ashok papa her father.

And find little sis like heer.

And all 3 of the friend.

Who tease her to no end about the love bite who given by sher.

She is blushing and creases her neck where he give a love bite. 🙈🙈🙈.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें