PART 27

Thank you so much for completing target of votes. Comments abhi bhi pure nahi huye hai.

Your comments encourage me more.

So please do both vote and comments.

Target: 150 votes and 100 comments.

Sana:acha to tum ye chahte ho ke words to word bolu ya karke dikhau haina?

Sid: yes I m waiting

Sana: thik hai aankhe bandh karo mujhe saram aa rahi hai tum mujhe aise dekhoge to me bol nahi paungi plz aankhe bandh kardo.

Sid: thik hai.
Then he close his eyes and thik in his mind
Kya karne wali hai ye ab I'm sure kiss to nahi karegi kuch to khurafati chal raha hai iske dimag me kyunki jaha tak mujeh Pata hai ye sarmane walo me se hai nahi to dekhte hai kya karti hai ye.

Sana get some naughty idea in her mind and she caress his cheeks with her 1st finger and say
Tumne na us din washroom me na mujhe na pakad ke na

Sid; ha ha me sun raha ho bolo na.
He is enjoying her touch feel goosebumps on his all over body.

Sana: wo na wo na

Sid: ab bol bhi do sarmao mat.

While her one hand reach the rod which is put near the window for safety.

So she Find that and then she tease him more and than give a hard punch 👊🏻 on his stomach and then hit him with rod and says

Sana: kamine chodungi nahi me tumhe
Samjate kya ho apne aap ko hhhhhh
Ek to help karo or uprse ye me kya isliye aai thi ke tum phir se wahi sab karo chodungi nahi me tumhe.

While hitting him he also run here and there to save himself but Sana somehow mannege and hit him while running behind him.

Sid; Abe maar kyu rahi hai me to majak kar raha tha wo tumne office me aake jo kiya na isiliye
Or kuch nahi.
Mar to mat mujhe nahi bolna to mat bol kakre dikhade 😉😉😉😉
Still he tease her.

Sana give him a death glare and again hit him.

And the whole scenario seeing by his friends and heer.

Ashok papa is preparing food for them so he is not there.

Heer and sid's friends laugh hardly.

And kushal says
Mujhe Pata tha ye pitega 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Badi correct bandi mili hai
Yahi ise sidha kar sakti hai.

Vinay; ha sahi bola dekh kuch der pahele kaise ro ro ke bura hal kar liya tha or hum sabko Dara diya tha.
Or ab ise dekh ke lagata bhi nahi ke ye tut gaya tha.
Kaise sab Kuch bhul ke iske sath majak kar raha tha or ab maar kha raha hai.

Aaj tak iske mummy papa ne ise hath nahi lagaya.
Auntie ka to sabse ladla beta hai
Ek kharoch bhi aa jati to pura ghar sar me utha leta tha.
Or abhi dil tuta hai par dekh

"Wo kahete haina ke jab koi dil tod ke jata haina tab koi dil jondne ke liye enter ho hi jata hai"

Or iske  zindagi me ye Ladaki dil jodne aa gai hai.

Ab iski hume tension nahi leni chahiye kyunki ise samjane wali or kabhi zindagi me ye galat raste gaya bhi to waha se ise kan khich ke wapas leke aayegi.  I m very sure.

Heer: yes vinay bhaiya u r right
I like her

And then they both give high five eo.

Kushal and Vicky both says together
Ha sahi kaha tumne ye Jodi perfect hai
Par indono ke dekh ke lagata hai ke ye dono pyar karenge ek dusare se.
Kyunki jis hisab se ye dono lad rahe hai muskil hai.

Vinay; har unique love story ki starting aise hi hoti hai my dear friend.

Dekh tu ye dono ek dusare se itna pyar karenge na ke kisi or ke liye inki zindagi me jagah nahi hogi.

While heer catch attention and say
Dekho wo bahiyu ne use pakd liya hai ab kya hoga.

All are seeing them and thinking what coming next

Sid somehow catch her and throw the rod in somewhere in room and he held her both hands and pin her on the wall And take her both hand above her head.
Then he goes near her and
She close her eyes and feel his heart beat and his breath.

He seeing that effect on her get happy and says in husky voice in her ears that

Don't try to smart with me bcz
I always set the bar high in good things and bad things so never ever try to do this kind of stunts.

And he bite her ear and give her love bite to her neck and then suck it and soothing the pain.
She totally lost herself in his touch.
No words came out from her mouth.

And then leave her. Seeing this kind of effects on her he become happy.

And his friends and heer shocked to see that action which sidharth do few minutes ago.

They all came back in senses when ashok papa came and said that dinner is ready .

They all came downstairs and heer and Sidharth's friend decided to tease them

They all settled on table and serve them sefls
While heer and his friends laugh hardly at control them selves to not say anything.

Sana somehow understood what they hiding.

She also feel shy in front of his family.

So she decided to leave.

She take her bag and leave but ashok papa and heer stop her to not going anywhere bcz it's late night and not safe to go alone.

She try hard but they don't listen anything.

Letting her no option she agreed And take dinner with them.

While having dinner she feel sid's eyes on her.
She ignored him and silently having dinner.

After sometime they finished there food and all decided to stay sid's home.

So the 3of his friends sleep in living room.
Ashok papa in his room

Heer also goes her room.

Sid want to sleep so he leave.

Sana is still thinking where did she sleep.

Bcz she didn't want to share a room with sid.

Heer offer her but sid deny and say that u get sleep .

She will manage.
Heer somehow no what is his intention behind this.

So  she leave her bcz she knows her brother.

Sana get confused what to do when kushal came and say
Dear tum asia karo jao or sid ke sath room share karlo kyunki yaha to tum so nahi sakti hum 3no yaha gadde bicha ke so jayenge or ye vikcy bhut snowring karta hai to tum so bhi nahi paogi.

Ise acha santi se sid ke sath room share karlo.

Sana: never us kamine ke sath to bilkul bhi nahi karungi 😤😤😤😏

Promo: socho socho Sana kya karegi or comment me batao.

Next part Target pura hone ke baad till then bye take care.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें