PART 73

Guys me leap le rahi ho story me
Flashback me dikhaungi story .

To abhi leap ke baad ki story start hogi.

Don't worry u all like it.

Mujhe ab zayada lumba nahi khichna kyunki phir book ka charm khatam ho jayega so isliye.

Hope u all understand this and love my book as always.

Don't worry happy ending hogi. 🙂.

Back to story

After 6 years

One man in basement
Surrounded with bodyguards.

In eyes of police and word he is died before 3 years but in present he is a live and he is under of someone.

The person  who took him here is came from his work.

And after that he enter the basement to meet him and tourcher him.

He tourcher him last 3 years daily.

And the person scram in pain daily but no one can listen his scram just ignore him.

The person came and instructed the girl to start torucher him .

Front of everyone.

He is laying on floor .
His hand and legs are tied with chains ⛓.

He is fully naked.

The girl stated doing her job and the person shouting in pain .

Listen his scram the person feel so much sukoon.

Bcz he torture many girls and ruin so many life.

After 4 hour tourcher the person becomes unconscious.

So the girl stood and goes form there.

After that he also goes from there and instructed his men .

At that time one of his man asked him

The man; sir ye kab tak chalega pichle 3 sal se roj same torture aap mar kyu nahi dete use itne ghino ne kam karne wale ko .

The person; nahi ise Marne ka haq nahi hai.

Ye tab tak chalega jab tak isko apne hatho se punishment dene wali nahi aa jati.

Bas kuch time uske aane ke baad wo khud ise punishment degi tab tak ise zinda rahena hoga.

Saying this he leave from there.

On the other side in Mumbai

The girl seating in her cabin with her colleagues and she shouted on them bcz they not complete their work on time .

The girl; what is this?

Maine kaha tha aaj Sam tak mujhe ye ready chahiye phir kyu nahi kiya tum logo ko salary kam karne ke liye di jati hai naki yaha aake baith ne ke liye.

Ab parso is show ko launch hona hai or abhi tak ye kon karega decided nahi hua or na script kaise chalega? 😡😡😡😡

She roar like lioness.

At the time her phn started ringing and she the caller name smile appear on her face.

Yes one person made her smile only.

She received the call

The girl; yes say kya hua ?

The person; yaar kaha ho aaj ke din kon kam karta hai aaj birthday party hai or tum abhi bhi office me ho yaar ho jayega launch tum kyu itna stress leti ho ab gahr aa jao warna bhuchal aa jayega.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें