102(GRAH PRAVESH AND Kings insecurity)

After finishing all rituals of marriage they came home after bidai.

Rita maa and some of relatives came early bcz they have to prepare for grahpravesh.

They all are buzzy in preparation.

On the other side

Sidnaaz seat on car and adith is driving.

She become emotional by her brother and mother father not with her.

Sid saw her and understand her feelings bcz this is there biggest day of life and her family is not with her.

He take his phn out from his pocket And call baaz.

Baaz recive a video call and answering the call
By handling his both twin girls and his pregnant wife mood swing.

Sid see his condition laugh at him and sana also laugh at his brother's condition.

Sana: veere ye kya halat bana li hai tune apni
Dekh jara apni sakal mirror me
Saying this she started laughing at him.

Sid: sale Sab ye kya ho gaya aap to kya se kya ho gaye 2twin girls already hai or 3rd on the way

Aap to 6 sal me bhut aage nikal gaye .

Baaz: ha ab kya kare Kirti ki badi ichha hai ek beta ho to Maine bhi bol diya thik hai 2 hai 1 or sahi .

Sid: wahhhh kya himmat hai .

Sana: ha veere badi himmat wala hai tu.
Itna kuch jhel leta hai wo bhi akele.

Ummed nahi thi par kar dikhaya tune.

Baaz: ha ha jab teri bari aayegi na dekhlunnga kaise karte ho. 😏😏😏😏

Abhi has lo mere pe.

After that he remembered what doc says when she came out from his father's torucher and became sad and seeing him sid also understand what he is thinking.

He blink his eyes and assure him that everything will be fine don't worry.

(Guys ek raaz hai iske piche ye time aane pe khulega. To abhi mat puchna kya hai Me nahi batane wali bas itna kahungi u will like it and trust me sab acha hoga )

After that they talk some more time and cut the call when they reach home.

Sid open his car door and came out from car after that he goes opposite side where Sana is seating and open her door and held her hand to help her to came out from car.

After that they both came entrance when Rita maa standing with Aarti ki thali.

She do Aarti of sidnaaz then do Tilak on there forehead and then says

Rita maa; bache ab apna dahena pair aage kar ke angothe se ye kalash gira ke phir ye sindoor wale thal me pair rakh ke andar aao.

Sana nobbed her head in yes and do same as Rita ma say.

Looking like this 👇🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें