PART 83

She moans by his act and he get chance to enter in her mouth.
They both taste eo saliva and bite there lips constantly.

He pull her top more up and get her twins in her big palm and press them hardly.

Feeling the softness of her twins he become more mad. And kiss her like hungry lion.

He bite her lips more and more and she is also enjoying there passionate kiss after so long long time.

After sometime she need some breath so she patted his shoulder but he didn't want to leave her.

He constantly bite her lips and some blood drop also came in her lips by his actions.

She agin patted his shoulder to catch some breath and he back in his senses when he find that she is find difficulty to breath .

After breaking the kiss he join there forehead and says
Sid; jaan tere lips bhut zayada tasty ho gaye hai
Muje chodne ka mann nahi kar raha tha kya karu I want more .

Listen his shameless talk she become shy.

And says
Sana; u r also become more tasty 😋 🙈🙈🙈

Listen this he become happy that After so long time he feel her love.

Sid; jaan me juth nahi bol raha me sach me pagala gaya ho aaj tak mujhe itna pagalpan mahesos nahi hua kisi ke liye par tere liye hua.

Kya kiya hai tune mere sath koi jadu to hai tum me sach me .

Sana ; janaa bas kar ab mujhe saram aa rahi hai me ab or nahi sun skati .

She became red like tomato 🍅.

Sid; acha ji mujse kaise saram hhhhhh
Aisa kya hai jo Maine nahi dekha ya humne kiya nahi aaj tak bata ?

Sana in shyness; ha Pata hai par phir bhi mujhe aa rahi hai saram kyunki bhut zayada time ho gaya hai or mujhe ab dar bhi lag raha hai

Sid; dar kis baat ka ?

Sana ; wo wo mujse nahi bola jayega tu samaj ja
🙈🙈🙈.

Sid; nahi mujhe nahi samjana mujeh tere muh se sun na hai bata na

Saying this he started giving her wet kisses on her neck and pull her top down from her shoulder and she give him all access to do what ever he wants.

He give her love bite on her neck and suck it to soothing the pain.

She moans his name and cluth the bedshit in feeling different.

Listen her moans he become more mad and remove her top and throw it somewhere corner of the room .

Seeing her like this his eyes become dark in Desires.

Sana saw him like this understand what is coming next for her .

She close her eyes and give him permission to what ever he wants.

Seeing her response he didn't wait for a sec and press them hardly with his rough plam.

Feeling sensesion on her twins by his hand she lsot her self completely on him .

And he came down and just feel her hot breath.

He goes near her twins and take her one twin in
His mouth and suck it badly.

He pinch her another n**** whith his hand.

He become more mad after suck her twin.

He suck it more and more hardly .

She moans his name constantly.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें