PART 110

Sid hug her and says

Sid; tu kyu aise baate karti hai u know me na phir kyu ??? Me teri aankho me aanso nahi dekh sakta kitni baar mana kiya hai ke ro mat me nahi dekh sakta mujhe phir hurt hota hai....

Sana hug him tightly and say

Sana: thik hai nahi roti aaj ke din me apne Jaana ko hurt nahi karna aaj anniversary hai Hamari...

Jaan tune promise kiya tha na sadi ke 2 ya 3 sal baad hum baby plan karenge ?

I want baby jaan....

Listen this sid become emotional bcz he knows the truth and in this years he didn't get courage to tell her truth....

Like this one more month pass...

This days Sana is behaving different..

She is being irritated and more aggressive...

In her office

She is shouting on her one staff members bcz of
Irresponsible they lost their highest trp show...

Sana: tum itni laparwahi kaise kar sakte ho tumhari wajhse hamara highest trp show kho diya..

U know what is the important of this for our radio station and bcz of u we lost now u have to face consequences.

In next 10 min I want your resignation letter on my table..

She roar like lioness and her whole staff members shocked bcz she never behaving like that and also she is not this kind of person who scold anyone like this..

P: sorry mam mujhse galti ho gai mujhe job se mat nikalo me promise karta ho aage se kabhi aisa nahi hoga or me puri koshish karunga ke hum wapas no 1 pe la sake us show ko...

Sana; mujhe kuch nahi sun na i want your resignation.

Saying this she leave from there and goes to her cabin and seat on her chair and thinking about last night incident...

Sidnaaz goes to attend some party and they both argue with eo bcz of one stupid girl came between them when they are discussing something...

And when sid agreed with the girl Sana become angry and leave the party...

After came home they both didn't talk with eo and also didn't sleep bcz Sana sleep on couch and when sid try to talk she avoid and sleep in heer's room..

And this made sid irritated....

On the other

Sana's P.A call sidharth and narrate everything what happened in office..
Listen this he become worried bcz last few days she became change and didn't listen anyone except ashok papa and sometimes Rita maa...

He decided to go her office to meet her and take lunch with him bcz since when there anniversary goes and sid avoid to talk about pregnancy they didn't talk with eo...

So he want to give her surprise..

But when he reach her office he find that she is in not in her office ...

He knows now days she goes her parents home.

So he goes her parents home...

When he reach he find Sana is become laying on floor unconscious...

Sid become panic and hurriedly take her in to his strong arms and take her hospital...

Luckily he take adith with him so they mange to came hospital.

In whole journey sid scold himself to live her alone and become guilty to not talk with her..

After 20 min they reach hospital...

Sid take her inside and goes near the doctor's cabin...

Doctor; aap bhar jaiye me check karta ho inko..

Sid; no me kahi nahi ja raha jo bhi kar na hai mere samne karo me apni jaan ko chod ke nahi Jane wala...

He roar like lion 🦁 and doctor and others are finching in fear...

Doc check her and give her injection...

He write ✍ some test for Sana.

After that her test begins...

Sid family also arrived the hospital..

Adith call Rita maa and they came...

Sid is worried about her health..

He hug maa and crying like a baby in worried of his jaan...

After finishing her all test doctor tell them that she is absolutely fine now ...

Just her blood pressure become law and she didn't eat anything since yesterday that's y she became unconscious and one more thing

U are become father soon....

Listen this his feet no longer more on floor and tears escape from his eyes become blur bcz he knows if she continues the pregnancy Sana's life in danger....

Rita maa and ashok papa also worried and happy bcz they also knows the truth..

Rita maa goes near him and Hug him and says

Sid zayada mat soch jo bhi hota hai Ache ke liye hota hai tu himmat rakh Sana ko kuch nahi hoga

Ha uska womb kamjor hai situation critical hogi aage Jake par jab bhagwan bacha deta haina to maa ko himmat bhi de hi deta hai use paida karne ki ..

Use kuch nahi hoga...

Sid: I know maa par phir bhi mujhe dar lag raha hai Me use khona nahi chahta aap jante ho na Me nahi jee sakta uske Bina
Meri jaan hai wo rooh me basati hai wo mere ...

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rita maa; I know beta par tujhe himmat rakhni hogi tu himmat harega to kaise chalega use is bare me kuch nahi Pata or humne milke decided kiya tha na ke us haivan ki wajshe ye hua hai jab usne torture kiya tha to use sabse zayada chot womb pe hi lagi thi isliye womb kamjor hai..

Or use nahi bata na is bare kyunki wo tut jayegi or hume se koi nahi chahta ye to tujhe himmat rakhni padegi...

Or Sana is bache ko janam degi or use kuch nahi hoga ye ek maa ka vishwas hai...

Rita maa say this in very confidence so sid get courage and decided to continue the pregnancy...

After that they meet Sana and give aashirwad to them and give them privacy...

Sidnaaz hug eo and just feel eo didn't say a word to eo....

They forgot that they both argue with eo last night...

Sid; jaan we are pregnant hamara sapna pura hua or mujhe ek pyari si beti chahiye bas ...

Saying this he creases her belly and talk with baby

Sid: baby jaldi jaldi aa jao healthy jaise papa hai mama ko zayada paresan mat karna ..

Deda wait kar rahe hai aapka or unse sabar nahi ho raha and yes deda loves u most 💖

And kiss her belly...

Sana also become emotional to listen this...

After sometime

Doctor came and inform that she is fine now and u can take her home with you...

Par use pahele mujhe Mr Shah aapse bat karni hai akele me ...

Sid; sure I m coming...

Then he pack her forehead and goes to meet doc...

Inside doctor's cabin

Doc; Mr Shah aapko Pata hi hai ke kitne complications hai is pregnancy me to aapko double careful rahena hoga or use udas ya rone mat dena kyunki iska impact bura hoga or rahi baat aapke personal relationship ki to usme koi problem nahi hai bas aapko or unhe Zayada

Aap samj rahe hai me kya keh rahi ho

Sid; yes doc I will more careful on this...

After that the doc give diet chat and give discharge from hospital...

Promo, Sana become emotional...

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें