PART 98

He seat beside her and fed her with his hand.

She get emotional Bcz she think that if her parents alive in present they will most happiest when she get married and they had son In law like sidharth.

Sid understand her emotions and he nobbed his head in no to cry.

Sid: jaan aise khushi ke muke pe rote nahi hai
Maa papa jaha bhi honge unhe dukh hoga tumhe rote huye dekh ke.

To ro mat or khush ho.  Waise bhi tu rote huye achi nahi lagti.  Tu gusse me hi achi lagati hai.

Sana laugh at his last sentence.

Sana; Tu itna pyara kyu hai Sidharthhhhhhhhhh

Sid: kyunki tu itni pyari hai.

At the time they hug eo and sid eyes fallen on her back and seeing her back he become shocked bcz she had a red rashes on her back.

Sid; jaan tujhe kisi chiz se allergy hai ?

Sana; nahi to kyu ?

Sid; tere back me rashes ho gaye hai
Subh kuch khaya ye aisa kuch lagaya tha tune?

Sana; nahi
Sidharth mujhe tension ho rahi hai sadi hai Hamari or ye .

She almost cry .

Seeing her sid become more panic but somehow he calm down himself and take his phn and call the doc.

Doc will came in 15min.

After that he call some of his staff members and tell him to bring some ice.

The person came with ice cube and he rub it on her back and she feel little better.

Sid; jaan tu tension mat le Sab thik ho jayega doc aa rahe hai.

Tu stress mat le.

Sana; Ye tu bol raha hai jo khud stress le raha hai.

It's okay Jaana hota hai sadi ke time ho jata hai.

Sid; kya ok hhhhh ye koi choti baat nahi hai.
Ruk tu .

He again take his phn and call the vinay and says

Sid; vinay ye jisne ye mehendi function ka decoration kiya hai use leke ghar me aa mujhe baat karni hai.

Vinay: thik hai me aata ho.

He cut the call And without saying anything pick up her in bridal style in his arms and take her in to inside the home.

Sana; Jana kya kar raha hai mehendi baki hai Abhi mujhe kaha leke ja raha hai?

Sid turn and tell the mehendi girls who applied mehendi that they came inside the house.
Remaining mehendi will applied inside the house.

They also follow them.

They all came inside  sid seat on couch and put his jaan on his lap and says to mehendi girls start there work.

At the time ashok papa came with doc and ask what happen sid ye doc kyu aaye hai?
Sab thik haina ?

Sid; Sana ko allergy hui hai isiliye aaye hai.

Papa; what? Kis chiz se

Sid; bahar inti dhoop me baitha diya usko or shayd khane me kuch aisa aa gaya is wajshe .

Papa; ruk tu

Saying this he call his all staff members and decoration team and his organizer who organize the whole marriage.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें