PART 112

She become confused that who is she?

Bcz she didn't know that sid is married .

When she get enter she stop by one of his staff member.
And ask her who is she?

The girl said that she is the wife of owner of the company..

Listen this the person didn't ask anything bcz he didn't know about that she said lied

Bcz he is new and didn't she Sana with sid that's y he left form there.

After that she enter the cabin and goes near Sana and when she try to get close to her to say something to wake up her she stop by our king who came inside the cabin and find the girl and his jaan.

He stop the girl to wake up her and when he saw the girl become angry..

His eyes become red in anger and His vanis clearly visible in anger..

She touch his face with her fingers and try to clam down him but

( ab use kya pata apana sher kisi ko bhi dekh ke apna gussa nahi bhulta shiva sherni ke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ye to gai )

Nothing is works he held her hand try to give a tight slap on her face but next moment she hug him and started crying and says

The girl; plz sidharth plz aisa mat karo me tumse bhut pyar karti ho mujhe aise mat chodo plzzzz
Me tumse bhut pyar karti ho tum mujhe chod doge to Mera kya hoga ?

Plz mere sath aisa mat karo me nahi reh sakti tumhare bagir mujshe sadi karlo plzz....

Listen this sid Boling in anger and when he try to say something at the time our sherni goes near them and separate them and give her tight slap on her face with full force..

The girl become shocked and her ego becomes hurt bcz she received a slap from Sana...

Sana in anger asking her name

Sana ; what is your name?
Tell me

The girl: who are you to asking me the question?

Sana: I m the owner of this company
( she is 75% partner on sid's company)

Listen this the girl become shocked 😲

But still she give her ans in attitude

The girl; to me kya karu tum hoti kon ho mere or uske bich me bolne wali ?
Owner ho to owner ki tarah behave karo
Personal life me kyu ja rahi ho?

Listen this Sana become emotional bcz sid stared her but didn't say anything and this made her more hurt 💔...

And the girl get more power to say bcz sid didn't stop her to say anything...

The girl introduced himself as Nancy

And started abuse Sana...

Nancy: me bhut ache se janti ho tum jaise ladakiyo ko jo apni needs ke liye ameer or handsome logo ko apne Jase me phasa ti hai or phir paise leti hai...

Or tum to pregnant 🤰 bhi ho na jane kiska bacha hai nam bhi nahi Pata hoga tumhe uska 😏.

Badi aai mere sidharth ko phasa ne jao yaha se kahi or jaha tumhari dal gale yaha tumhari koi nahi sunega...

Sidharth loves me and I love him..

Hum sadi karenge bhut jald...

Jao yaha se warna me security ko bulake dakhhe marke nikal dungi tumhe...

Sana listen her words completely broke 💔..

Nancy take a phn and call the security guard...

The security guards came in no time...

Security guard ask Sana to what happened
When Nancy interpreted that

Use kya puch rahe ho Maine bulaya hai
Ise le jao yaha se ...

Ise andar aane kaise diya tumne
Tumhe tumhari job pyari nahi hai lagata hai

Sidharth ko bol ke niklwana padega...

Saying this she goes near sid and held his hand and want to say something but sid jerk her hand give her tight slap on her face..

Nancy become shocked by his action...

Sid; bas chup 1 or word nikla na muh se to mujhse bura koi nai hoga...

Kabse tumhari bakwas sun raha ho iska Matlab ye nahi ke tum kuch bhi bologi...

Bade chote ka lihaz hi nahi hai...

Khud ladaki hoke dusari ladaki ko baizzat karti ho saram nahi aati..

Me kabse chup ho iska Matlab ye nahi ke tum jo man me aaya bol dogi...

Listen this she became more angry..

And....

Sana somehow get courage and ans the girl

Sana; I m Shehnaaz Sidharth Shah
Wife of the ss international software development company Sidharth Ashok Shah...

Listen this the girl become shocked 😲

After that she left form there...

And sid become worried about her bcz he knows she is hurt..

He wants to go with her so he tell adith and Security guards that

Ise kahi jane mat dena ise Hamari jagah pe leke jao..

Me badme dekh lunga ise..

Adith: ha bhai aap jao me dekh lunga iss bhabhi ko aapki zayada jarurat hai ...

After that sid left form there to find his jaan...

He find her every where but didn't get any clue about her..

He call her many times but her phn is switched off..

And hawy rains started with thunder ⛈️..

On the other side

Sana is walking and crying in mess...

She feels that someone snach her whole world...

She become wet in rain.

She completely broken 💔 and forgot everything..

She feel that no one loves her 💔 .

On the other side

After 3 hours of driving sid still didn't find his jaan anywhere and he become mad and punch on car steering......

And crying 😢 😭

And says

Sid: jaan plzz aaja mere pas mil ja mujhe plz jaan me tujhe aise nahi dekh sakta I know meri galti hai jab wo chudail bakwas kar rahi thi mujhe use usi time rok lena chahiye tha par me khud confused tha ki ye ho kya raha hai..

Tum office aai mujhe bataya bhi nahi Agar bata deti me sab chodke tere pas aa jata..

Bhagwan use safe rakhna jaha bhi ho.
Or mujh koi clue de do me uske paas pahoch Saku plzzzz God help me plzzzzz...

At the time ashok papa call him that he informed D.I.G to find Sana and he also with police search team...

We will find her don't worry beta..

Tu himmat rakh hum sab milke Sana ko dhundh lenge....

Listen this he get some courage and started driving to find her....

After half hour driving he received a call from ashok papa and listening the news he become.......

Promo; guess karo kya hoga

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें