PART 94

Sid; jaan subhse kuch nahi khaya breakfast bhi nahi kiya sirf chai pi hai.

Bhut bhookh lagi hai apne hath se khilaona plz.

Listen this she melted little and seat beside him And fed him with her hand .

And he had a winning smile on his face that she melted somehow.

After finishing the lunch sid pay a bill and they both goes to Ken's office to try the outfits.

The whole journey sid try to talk with her but she didn't give him any response.

At the time they both reach Ken's office.

Both came out from car and enter the building and goes near the lift to go upstairs.

After sometime both reach the floor and meet Ken for there outfits.

Seeing Sana's outfits sid says

Sid: Ken perfect banaye hai jaise Maine bola tha.

Listen this Sana says

Sana: but I don't like the outfits I want to change it.

Listen this sid says

Sid; jaan itne ache to hai tumhe kyu nahi pasand?

Sana; Ken I want to change it saw me some other outfits.

Sid; jaan
He didn't complete his sentence bcz Sana stop him in middle and says

Sana; Ken ise bol do sadi zindagi me ek hi baar hoti hai to me apne hisab se select karungi apne outfits ise bol do bich me na bole.

Maine advice nahi mangi ise.

To muh bandh rakhe .

Or Agar chup chap nahi reh sakte to bahar wait kare me apne aap karungi select.

Sid; thik hai Ken ise bol do me ja raha ho apne outfits dekhne or try karne jiska jo man ho kare.

Saying this he leave from there to other room to try his outfits.

Sid is in mind while trying his outfits

Sala ye to sun ne ke liye hi taiyar nahi hai.
Mere select kiye outfits bhi reject kar diye .

Hhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ab apni pasnad ke legi or mujhe paresan karegi pahen ke sadi me or to Or sare jo aayenge
Meri jaan ko hi dekhenge.

Hhhhhhhhhh
Me chodunga nahi Agar kisi ne use aankh utha ke dekha bhi.

After 3 hours of waiting sid waiting is over .

She finally came out side from changing room after deciding her outfits .

He waited her for so long  but when she came he didn't say a word just follow her to reach parking area.

When they reach parking area where his car parked he open the car door for her and then both settled in car.

Both in sometine reached home back, after reaching he tried one more time to coax her but she didn't budge.

It was time for dinner and they settled for having in dining area. They were having their dinner in silence which soon broken by Rita Maa.

Rita Maa: bachon parson we rituals start hone wale hai aur iss dauran tum dono ab ek room main nai rahoge alag alag Sona hai.
Before she complete Sid spoke up

Sid: par kun aise nai hum sath he soynge
Sana: Maa him alag so jaynge chinta mat kijiye
Sid: Par

Sana cut him in between and said: Maa ne kaha na to Kun bahen Kar rahe ho.
He left huffing without even finishing dinner.

Rita Maa: Isse Kya hua hai aise to Meri baat nai katta kabi pahle.

Sana: kuch nai hua hai maa aap tension mat lo theek ho jayga.

Rita Maa: Acha sunn Kal humen jewellery lene ke liye Jana hai to subh ready ho Jana.

Sana: Theek ha Maa
Both after dinner left for their rooms Sana went in Sid's room only.

Both were laying facing their back. She was not ready to melt and he also decided it's enough to coax her if she need to speak she herself will do now. But in all this they were not able to sleep properly but what one can do when ego comes with anger.
It's Next morning and as planned Sana went with Rita Maa but she didn't told about this to Sid.

They were Selecting their ornaments and all the time adith was accompanying them. While seeing jewellery  she saw one beautiful Ring which was for men's. She thought to buy for him but give him on Marriage night. They after buying ornaments which where needed in coming days left and moving to other section to look after something else, and asked Adith to look for himself too who agreed after her damki. To move for other section which was at second floor they entered in lift, but lift got stuck in-between which made her panic.

She was trying to call someone but there was network issue in lift. In matter of minutes there was commotion in mall and this made adith suspect the situation. He ran towards life area and seeing Sana along with Rita Maa in lift shouted on guards who were working their to check the problem. He was able to see them because lift glasses were transperant.

He in few minutes got a call from Sidharth who called him to know the where abouts of both. As soon as he received the call, hearing his shaking voice asked him what happened

Adith: wo..wo bhai, bhabhi aur Maa lift main fas Gaye hai wo achanak lift bich main atak gayi.

Sid: Main abi pahuch raha hun.
He immediately cut the call and rushed to mall where both ladies went. Here work was in progress. In sometime Sid reached and seeing both still stuck started shouting on workers seeing him so vunerable Sana was feeling more feared. Rita Maa was consollig her that everything will be fine.

Sana: Maa wo dekho Sidharth ko aur apko bhi pata hai uske gusse ko handle karna har kisi ke Bas ka nai hai aur wo bahut jyada hyper ho raha hai air ussi baat ka min ab dar lag raha hai.

Rita Maa: Chinta mat Kar adith hai wo sambhal lega.
Here adith was trying his best but on not finding option he gave him kasam of Sana and asked him to stop.

Finally after half n hour lift started and both came down. First thing Sid did was embraced both at the same time who are his lifelines.
There was melting of anger goo but both still want to show some attitude and want pampering.

But what will happen next are unaware of that. They after visiting some more shops left for home and they called the night but by staying in different room as ordered by Rita Maa. Sleep was far away from their eyes.

Sorry chota hai adjust karlo kal bada likhungi promise.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें