PART 25

Thank you so much guys itna sara pyar dene ke liye. I m very overwhelmed with your love.

Comments ka reply dungi me for sure .

Target: 100+votes 70+comments.

Sid is check Aditya's each and every detail when his cabin door knock and he says come in.

Without knowledge who is entering.
He think that his staff member is came but no this is someone else.

Person: hello Mr apni aankhe utha ke jara idhar dekho .

He recognize the voice of Person and seeing the person his eyes twinkling in happiness.

Yes u all are right this is our queen 👸 shehnaaz who is standing in his cabin front of his eyes.

When he open his mouth to say something Sana throw a bracelet on his face who given by him in diu.

And says:
Kise puch ke ye tumne mere bag me rakha tha ?
Tumhe kya laga mujhe Pata nahi chalega ?
Mujhe nahi chahiye tumhara diya hua kuch bhi
Rakho apne paas .

Aainda mere aas pas bhi nazar aaye na to muh tod dungi tumhara.
Samje .

Or ha ek or baat ise bhi apni ego pe lekar gusaa hona ho na to ho le na I don't care.

Saying this she leave from there.

Sid is Boling in anger seeing her gesture to talk with him and throw a bracelet on his face.

He call kushal and tell in next 3 days I want that news become spread all over the ahemdbad.

That Sana having 2nd affair with me.

Ab bhut zayada ho gaya hai uska mujhe ab uski baizzati hote dekhni hai.

Ahemdbad ki most famous rj haina ab to izzat bhi jayegi ab uski.

Just do quickly as soon as possible
Then he cut the call.

Kushal in his mind;
Kya karu me uska kabhi bolta hai nahi karana kabhi bolta hai karna Sala in dono ke chakkar me meri job pakka jayegi. 😒😒😒😒😒

On the other side Sana reach railway station.
For go out of town for somework.

At the evening

Sid and his friends meet at their adda.

They all enjoy tea and maska bun.

While kushal informe sid that Tomorrow is a big day.
Kal ke newspapers or social media me wo sari photos aa jayegi or uski izzat gai.

Tera revenge kal pura hoga finally.

Listen this sid made evil 😈 and think that
Aaj ka din hai bas kal tum gai miss Gupta.

Vinay also present there after so many days.
Bcz of his father's health he is came to meet them.

His phn also repair and he get his phn back.

He also listen and what is happening

Vikas narrate everything and listening this he become angry on sid and kushal.

Vinay: ye kya kar rahe hi Tum dono
Akal hai kuch tumhe.
Bina wajhs us ladaki ki zindagi Barbad karne pe kyu jute ho swati khud tumse break up karke us Jana chahti thi.
Wo tumse koi pyar nahi karti thi wo sirf tumhe use kar rahi thi

Sid; Ye kya bol raha hai tu ye sach nahi hai
Tum juth bol rahe ho

Vinay: I know tum mujhpe bharosha nahi karoge isliye me proof leke aaya ho.
Ye me tumhe bahut pahele dikhana chahta tha par Mera phn tut gaya tha or papa ka accident to muka nahi mila .

Saying this he saw a clip which he recorded long time ago when he was with heer in Cafe.

Seeing this clip sid completely broken and
Sudden he feel so much guilt in his heart ❤.

Sid: kyu yaar kyu kiya usne aisa mere sath or uske chakkar me me Sana ko Barbad karne chala tha jab ki uski koi galti nahi hai.
Kushal me kuch nahi janta tu kuch bhi karke ye sab rukwa chahe kuch bhi ho.
Teri job bhi kyu na jaye me kuch nahi janta ye news nahi aayegi kal smaje.

Kushal: yaar Mera boss mujhe job se nikal dega ye 4thi baar hai jab tune ye kiya hai me to gaya ab.

Then he leave from there to stop the news.

On the other side sid is broken completely to know about the truth and also a guilt.

He directly goes to his home and without saying anything he going upstairs and lock herself in room.

Ashok papa and heer ask his friends what is happening to him.

Vinay narrate everything accept the revenge.

After knowing the truth ashok papa and heer feel really bad for sid and also thank God ke
Swati ki sadi ise nahi hui.

Rita maa is not home bcz of her sister is ill so she stay with her sister.

In phn call ashok papa tell her everything and also tell come soon as possible bcz without you no one can handle him.

She also became worried about her son.

On the other side Sana reach the place and
Complete her 3 days work in 1 day and she think to came back so she book a ticket for her and came back.

On the other whole family and friends thinking how to handle sid .

At that time kushal get some idea in his mind and he call sana and inform about sidharth's condition.

Listen this she feel sudden pain in her hurt and says how can I help you?
Kushal; I know me kuch zayada hi mang raha ho tumse par is waqt use sabse zayada jarurat tumhari hai Agar uski mom yaha hoti to wo use sambhal leti par auntie is waqt nahi aa sakte wo nikal to gaye hai par kal dopehar se pahele yaha nahi pahoch skate to plz tum aajao yaha warna ye kuch bhi kar lega.
Plz I beg you gussa jo bhi hai tumhara wo badme kar lena abhi usko tumhari jarurat hai.

Sana: thik hai mujhe aane me thoda time lagega me is waqt raste me ho tum mujhe sid ke ghar k address msg kardo jaise hi me ahemdbad aati ho waha aa jaungi.

Kushal : thank you so much for this me address kya tum mujhe call karna me lene aa jaunga tumhe station.

Sana; thik hai me call karungi.

After that whole journey she thinks that
Y she feel bad for him
After he done with her all the things.

Y she can not deny kushal for going sidharth's home after listening sidharth's condition.

Somehow she also suffered from this situation at when she lost her parents and of course her dark past.

Only she knows how she came out of her dark past and leave aging like this.

At that time only one person stand with her
Her cousin brother
Expect her little brother no one can stand with her and understand her feelings.

Thats the only reason she agree to go sidharth's home and meet him bcz she understands the emotional breakdown very well.

Promo: Sana reach Sidharth's home and seeing his condition she became emotional.

NEXT PART COMING AFTER COMPLETE THE TARGET MAY BE TILL EVENING OR NIGHT.

THANK YOU 😊

And plz guys vote bhi karo.

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें