PART 105

Sana: hum kaha ja rahe hai?

Sid: surprise hai jaan

Sana: plz bata na Jana plz...

Sid listen this melted and say

Sid; hum airport ja rahe hai

Sana: airport kyu?

Sid; ab wo me nahi bata ne wala chahe jo kar wo surprise hai..
I want to see your reaction plz spoil mat karna.

Sana; thik hai

After sometime she sleep on his shoulder bcz last few days she can't sleep properly....

Soon they reach airport and sid didn't disturb her sleep..

He silently came out with her and then they both seat in flight to go there honeymoon destination....

He put her on bed and cover with duvet and came out from the private cabinet which is book by himself and meet the pilot and other staff

After instruct them he came in there private cabin and take do not disturb board and put out side of the door.

He lay down beside her and seeing her sleeping peacefully a smile appear on his face...

He lost himself when he seeing her curves made him more hard and mad...

Her pink lips
Her fair neck
Her big heavy melons which is perfectly fit on her saree blouse.

Her belly...

At the time she trun her side and he seeing her back...

She wear a backless blouse so her fair back is clearly visible for him....

He want to bite her each and every corner of her twins belly and whole body.

And goes inside her realse inside her and make love widely as much as he can do....

But he control his hormones and order food for them bcz he knows if they started he will not leave her for sec...

So he order food for them.

After sometime Sana is wake up and find herself on bed.

She become confused that he told her that they are going to airport and now she is on bed how it's possible?

She Find sidharth is taking someone..

She stood up from bed and goes near him and Hug him from behind and says

Sana: Jana hum kaha hai? U said hum airport ja rahe hai phir ?

Sid take food trolly and lock the door and hug her and says

Sid; jaan hum flight me hi hai

Sana's mouth get wide open when he says that they both in flight.

Sid: jaan aise mat kar bhut muskil se control kiya hai khudako or khana order kiya hai...

Bcz u know na...

Sana understand what he says....

Sana; acha ab ye to bata hum ja kaha rahe hai?

Or tune ye private cabinet kyu book kiya hai???

It's look like this  👇🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें