PART 104(Honeymoon special)

He is eating her with his eyes and kiss her with his eyes and mind .....

But right now he control bcz still they do Pooja together...

Soon Pooja is start and sid mumring in her ear
Jaan tune galti kar di hai ye saree pahne ke ab me tujhe chodunga nahi dekh le chalne layak choda na to nam badal dena Mera.....

Now u have to face consequences Mrs sidharth Shah......

Sana; No problem Mr Shah but u also remember that I will also not sapre you 😉.....

Sid; let's see what happens now focus on Pooja we will see this late when we are alone...

Sana; okay Mr Shah......

After that they both buzzy in Pooja.

On the other side his men is preparing for the surprise....

His on of most trusted staff members pack there stuff as instructed by sid....

And adith is all ready with car to go somewhere.... when sidnaaz free from all the rituals they are going somewhere.....

After sometime Pooja has been finished and sidnaaz take blessing from elders...

After that they all are seating on dining table to have breakfast....

Sid says in law voice; jaan ache se Kha le energy chahiye tujhe mujhe jhel ne ki kyunki I will not spare you today easily so eat some healthy food....

Sana; tu zayada hi besaram ho gaya hai yaha sab baithe hai family tak thik hai par relatives bhi hai kya sochenge ???

Sid; I don't care for me relatives are not matter so don't think too much just eat and get prepared for tonight.... I just came back with 1 hour ...

Sana; kaha ja raha hai tu ??

Sid; me kahi nahi ja raha just dekhne ja raha ho surprise ready hua ya nahi....

Phir me tujhe aake le ke jaunga ....

Sana ; jaldi aana I m waiting for you....

Sid; yes my love as u wish....

He stood up after finishing breakfast and says

Sid; maa me 1 hour me ayaa kuch kam hai ....

Rita maa; thik hai beta ...

After that he leave from there to check preparation.....

On the other side in home

All the relatives and family members made a plan to do a prank with sidharth bcz he is behaving like teenagers..

And sana also agree with them..

After sometime when all the preparation done sid came home and when he enter find something fishy but didn't ask anyone

And directly goes to his room and find his jaan is not there so he thinks that she must be in washroom so he check the washroom but still he didn't find her anywhere....

After that he came outside from his room and searching her everywhere but still he didn't find her...

At last he ask Rita maa that where is Sana?

Rita maa; are bache tujhe bata na bhul gai wo Mrs singh aaye the bole pagphere ke liye Sana ko leke Jana hai thode din ke liye to wo tera phn laga nahi to Maine use bhej diya..

Controlling her laughter she say this...

Sid; it's not possible wo mujhe Bina bataye nahi jayegi I m sure ye aap sabka prank hai...

Mujhe Pata hai wo isi ghar me hai..

Wo mujhe chodke nahi jayegi ab usne mujhe bola tha and I know my jaan wo jo kaheti hai wo jarur nibhati hai..

Wo mujhe Bina bataye itne din ke liye kabhi nahi jayegi...

I can feel her I can find her just wait and watch.

Saying this he take his phn and call someone

Sid; I m coming in 2 min mujhe sab Kuch 1-1 chiz dekhni hai.

Rita maa listen this become shocked 😲.

Sid reach the basement which is now his personal cctv footage room...

He saw all the footage after he goes and now he become sure that his jaan is still in the house..

So as per him now he have to find her in the house...

(Confused mat ho sid ne apne ghar me hidden cameras fit kiye hai jiske bare me kisi ko nahi Pata shiva sid ke)

After checking the footage he goes to near Fuze and remove the Fuze and lights gone...

After that he instructed his man when he call Fuze put back in his place....

He hurriedly came inside and check whole house and find his jaan who is hiding herself in Rita maa's room...

She came out from room and take high breath bcz she had a fear from darkness....

Sid hurriedly take her in to his strong arms and came downstairs....

While he call his man and he put back the Fuze in his place....

After that he put her on couch and take a glass of water and she drink in one go....

Sana; Ye kaise ho gaya hamare ghar me to light nahi jati phir kaise ho gaya?

Sid: sorry jaan but tujhe bahar lane ke liye mujhe ye karna pada I m really sorry mujhe Pata hai tujhe dar lagata hai..
Tujhe jo thik lage wo punishment de sakti hai

Sana; acha ji soch ke bol phir mat bolna ke Maine warn nahi kiya

Sid: me darta nahi tu jo bolegi me karunga...

Sana; thik hai phir teri punishment ye hai tu mujhe jaise abhi utha ke le ke aaya waise hi sari zindagi utha ke leke jayega chahe me moti bhi Kyu na ho jau....

Sid; bas itni si saja manjoor hai....

At the time some of relatives came and say

Chalo ab tumhe ye mil hi gai hai to baki ki rasame hai wo puri kar lete hai.....

Kyu Rita bahen?

Rita maa; ha kyu nahi

Sid; ab koi rasam nahi hogi jo bhi aap logo ko karna tha kar liya ab me ise leke ja raha ho jiske andar himmat ho rok ke dikha de

Saying this he take her into his strong arms and left from there and came outside....

All the relatives and family laugh at his antics..

He reach the parking where adith is already present...

Seeing them he open the car door and sid seat in car with his naaz in same position.

Adith seat on driving seat and started driving.

Sana: hum kaha ja rahe hai?

Sid: surprise hai jaan

Sana: plz bata na Jana plz...

Sid listen this melted and say

Sid; hum airport ja rahe hai

Sana: airport kyu?

Sid; ab wo me nahi bata ne wala chahe jo kar wo surprise hai..
I want to see your reaction plz spoil mat karna.

Sana; thik hai

After sometime she sleep on his shoulder bcz last few days she can't sleep properly....

Soon they reach airport and sid didn't disturb her sleep..

He silently came out with her and then they both seat in flight to go there honeymoon destination....

Promo : sidnaaz 1st night .....

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें