Part 89

Sid is in mind; Dekh lunga tujhe I know ye tera hi kiya hua hai tere shiva kisi me himmat nahi hai ke Mere sath aisa kar sake.

Now just wait and watch my love .
Now u have to face consequences No one can help you.

And u never forget this in your whole life.

Just wait and watch.

He is looking like this 👇🏻

Cuteness overload and yes hot and handsome

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cuteness overload and yes hot and handsome.

After that he get some naughty idea in his mind and then goes to kitchen and find she is helping Rita maa to made breakfast.

She is looking hot in white saree with open hairs.

Seeing her he forgot everything that he came to kitchen to take revenge on what she do with him when he is sleeping.

His mouth get wide open and without bliking eyes seeing her he lost in her beauty.

Her perfect figure Look more perfect in this white saree .

She is looking like this 👇🏻

Her sleeves and back less blouse made him more in to her and he is eating her with his eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her sleeves and back less blouse made him more in to her and he is eating her with his eyes.

And become hard by each passing sec.

She Find that he is watching her and when she turn around she feel shy and shiver run down on her spine by feeling his presence.
Bcz if they are alone in this time he will become a beast and show her how much she tease her by not doing anything just wear this saree.

Rita maa see his son and goes near him and patted his shoulder and bring him back in reality.

Rita maa; apna muh to wash kar leta kam se km or itni jaldi kya thi tujhe jo khud hi rang laga liya 6 sal se to holi kheli nahi or aaj uth te hi khudko rang laga liya  wahhhhhhhh.

Sid; ye Maine nahi kiya mujhe sokh nahi hai ke apne aap ko rang lagau ye aapki so cold beti ne kiya hai jab me soya tha fayada utha liya isne or rang laga diya 😏😏😏😏😏

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें