EPISODE 19

AUTHOR'S NOTE .

Another update for y'all Fam ♥️ . Please if you are reading , kindly make sure to always drop a lengthy comment on each episode. I love reading comments a lots and it makes me happy when I see y'all comment . Also don't forget to invite your friends and family to follow me and read all my stories. Thanks.

Enjoy ❤️

BATTLE OF FATE

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 19

ROTIMI'S POV

"Erifeoluwasimi of course" They both chorused smiling sheepishly.

I let out a nervous laugh. " You guys are joking right?" I ask as I look at them trying to see if this was some sort of joke. " Please if this is one of you guys' expensive jokes I need you to stop right now ".

" No, we are not " My mum replied with a smile plastered on her face and look at my Dad who nodded in accordance.

I stand up on my feet and turn my back to them as  I  run my fingers through my hair in frustration because I am trying my best to choose my words carefully to avoid saying some hurtful words.

" Rotimi, I know you...." I cut my mum's sentence short as I turn to look at them my eyes blazing with anger.

" What do you guys really want from me? Haven't you ruined my life enough? What exactly do you want ?" I yelled at them as tears glittens in my eyes.

The smile on my mom's face quickly disappeared immediately she sees how angry I am while my dad bow his head a little staring at the floor.

" We.. just wanted to .. make you... happy" My Mum stammers as tears glittens in her eyes but I don't give a f*ck.

" Want to make me happy?" I scoff. " Is this your way of making me happy? By proposing marriage without my consent? When do you start poking nosing into my love affairs? Did I send you? Did I tell you I love that girl myself? How do you even get to know her parent's house ?" I half yell .

! Answer me !" I shout at them when there was no response.

" I.. have been stalking you with a bodyguard," My mum says with her eyes closed as tears escape  her closed lids. " I just thought you are not getting any younger so ..".

I cut her short again. " You thought I am not getting any younger or  you thought I might  die anytime soon  so you wanted a replica of me before I am gone ?"

" No... no .., Rotimi. I swear that wasn't what I thought" She shakes her head negatively as tears spilled down her face." I just wanted you to be happy. The bodyguard reports your every move to me. He made me know how you slept at her house the first day you guys met at the club.  I thought you were going to dump her like the rest not until I was told the girl has started working in the company. I was surprised when he report back to how you stood up for her when Teti humiliated her and how you went to her house the day you were not feeling well. This is the first time you will ever show special attention to a girl and  I know you won't tell us that's why we decided to take the initiative to meet her parents. I am so sorry if we didn't ask for your permission ".

" Why are you sorry? You shouldn't be not after doing what pleases you. I am not like you guys, I would never bring a child into this world to suffer just like the way I did every day and if you think I would ever get  married then you must be dreaming maybe in my next life that if I didn't come as your child again. But Why do you have to keep throwing it to my face that I am an unhealthy child? Why!!! " I yelled as hot streamed down my eyes uncontrollably.