Tears Of Gold Part 2

Luisa x reader
Recommended by AngelicaMelendez572

"Alright. Today's the day. Today's the day. Today's the day." I repeated to myself exited.

"That's right. Today is the day. And after some conversations, I will be the one helping you get ready!" Camilo said coming through the door.

"You're the one helping me?" I asked him.

"Yup. Isabela and Mirabel are helping Luisa. Dolores and her husband are going around helping with decorating. So, you have me."

"Alright. But you do know what you're doing right? I need everything ready. And perfect."

"Why do people always think I'm bad at this? I'm actually the best person to help you get ready."

"So, I just need to get my hair and face done. Then put on my (dress/suit/mixture of both)."

"Yup. Now, with all this hair, I'll either make some rose. Or put it down fancy like."

"Sorry, I still don't trust you so I'm going with option 2."

"Well, once I'm done you'll never question my trust again."

"Sure."

"Anyway, I'm guessing you're looking for some sort of golden angel look because you are one?"

"Yup."

"Alright."

He began washing my hair, brushing it, and doing a whole bunch of other stuff that hair stylests usually do.

"You better hope this ends well." I threatened him as my hair was now in some weird position that looked nothing like wedding ready.

"You just have to trust the process." he said bringing in the hairdryer.

After about 5 minutes he was done. And it actually looked really nice.

"Wow. I guess you were right."

"I'm always right."

"Sure."

He brought out some golden makeup and put some on me. It took about 10 minutes and he was done.

"Wow. I guess I just have to get ready then get married."

"Yup." and with that he left.

I looked at myself, I really did look like some powerful golden angel getting married. I got dressed the went to walk down the aisle with my future wife.

We looked at each other and walked down the aisle together. When we got to the front the guy started to say a whole bunch of wedding things, but I couldn't think of anything except my future wife right in front of me. She was gorgeous. And she was marrying me.

"Now does anyone say anything against the union of Luisa Madrigal and y/n?"

"I do!" a voice called out.

Oh no. Not her. Anyone but her.

"Oh come on!" I said angry and scared. Luisa looked at me and held me closer to her.

"Um. Who are you?" Alma asked.

"I'm y/n's mother. And I say no."

"You weren't on the list. You can't come." Alma said sternly.

I felt myself freaking out. She can't be here. She can't be here. She can't be here!

"Y/n. You okay?"Luisa asked me.

"No. She can't be here!" I said freaking out

"Please leave. Now!" Luisa said to her.

"No hags allowed!" Camilo yelled.

"We weren't asking you." the guy getting us married said.

She stormed up to me and went to pull me away. Just then my vision turned white.

"Hey, y/n." I saw a figure say. It was... My dad?

"What's going on?" I asked looking around only seeing white surround me.

"Uh. You've kinda just went out of control. I've missed you."

"You left. You just walked out."

"No. I died. I would never have left you. Now you have to calm down. Your future wife is right outside and you just turned your mother to gold."

"What?"

And with that I was right back to where I was before. The only difference was that my mother was now gold.

"What just happened?" I asked confused.

Isabela brought her plants and had them lift my mother away.

"Now, anyone important and who was invited say no to this?"

He was met with silence.

"Alright, y/n, do you take Luisa Madrigal to be your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do."

"Luisa Madrigal, do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded (partner/wife/ husband) ?"

"I do."