Cheering Up my Girlfriend

Mirabel x female reader

"Hey y/n!" Mirabel said running over to me.

"They didn't let you help?" I asked her.

"Nope. They're all helping the city doing everything they can, and I'm just here. Doing nothing."

"Hey, that's the life Mira!" I said laughing.

"But I want to help! Show them I'm useful too!"

"Mira... You are useful! You're amazing!"

"But I can't seem to do any thing y/n. I went to help Luisa with the building but the rocks were heavy so she took them from me then told me to move to the side where I'd be safer. Then I went to go help Abuela around, but Isabela was near around her, and they told me to get out of the way. So I went to help Pepa, but one thing led to another and she's storming now. Then I decided to help Mama, papa, and Dolores who were all helping handing out food to people who were hurt. They kept telling me that they were fine so I went to help Camilo babysitting. He was taking care of Maria's children. So while he was attempting to put her newborn to sleep I decided to keep her son busy and we ended up singing waking up the baby. So Camilo kicked me out so he could take care of them! They trust him more than me! But, I'm not gifted so I'm not special." she said sitting down by a tree, tears in her eyes.

"Mirabel Madrigal!" I said trying to master my lecture mom voice, "You are amazing! And sure you don't have a gift, but you are just as special. After all who else can make a dress as beautiful as you can?"

"Camilo."

"He doesn't count. He copied it from you. In fact you can say he was inspired by you!"

"Actually he just goes around trying to master everyone's hoddies so he can be better at taking their identites."

"Alright, let's go back to the Camilo doesn't count! Mirabel," My voice said slipping from my mom lecture voice into soft loving girlfriend voice, "I know it must be hard. Everyone around you is magical. But, you're still a Madrigal. And you're just as special and magical as they are, gift or no gift. I can feel it every time I see you. I love you. And it hurt me to see you sad. I want to make you happy, because that's what you're best at. Making me happy. "

"Wow... Y/n, that was so cheesy!" Mirabel said.

"Hey! Well I will bring all the cheese in the world if it meant making my girlfriend happy."

"I love you." Mirabel said kissing me.

"Love you too Mira," I said as I kissed back.