Let's Clear Things Up With Bruno

Camilo POV

"So, Camilo..." Bruno said sitting next to me. He had probably noticed that I had been avoiding him. But he's finally here to confront me.

"I have a few questions about that song verse you did."

"I'm sorry Tio Bruno."

"It's fine, but I just want to clear some things up. Could you remind me what you said please? Part by part."

This is worse than I thought. I thought he'd be mad, but he wants to turn this into a learning moment.

"Seven foot frame." I said nervously.

"Yeah. I'm actually 5' 4''. Just like you kid."

"Rats along his back."

"Oh. Well, yeah I guess that part's true. Next."

"When he calls your name it all turns to black."

"I don't think that's involved with my power or me. Not sure where you got that."

"Yeah, he sees your dreams."

"I don't see dreams, just the future. Next"

"Feasts on your screams."

"Yeah, I also don't know where you got that from."

"I really didn't mean anything by it. I just took it from memory." I said nervously.

"From memory? "

"Well, I was 5 when you left and only have one memory of you. I opened your door while you were looking into the future and it was really scary. So I ran out screaming. So, sorry."

"Oh, that makes sense now. You sounded great by the way. I was just jamming to all of you guys singing. It took me awhile to notice you guys were singing about me in a not nice way."

"Thanks?" I really want to get out of here.

"Well, hopefully we get to make more great memories together!" he said patting my head.

I'm never going to forget this embarrassing moment am I?