Bonding With Bruno: Julieta

Bruno's pov

"Hey, Julieta!" I told to my sister as she was making food for the towns people to heal them.

"Hey Bruno. Do you need anything?" she asked me.

"No, no, I just wanted to see if you needed any help. I know you've been busy, so I wanted to help you."

"Oh. That's really kind of you. If you could take the plates of finished food I have and start placing them into the cart that would be amazing!"

"Alright!" I began taking the fresh Pan de Yuca and putting them in the cart.

"You sure made a lot of these." I said as we had gone on for over an hour of placing them into the cart and it was already full.

"Yup. This is the last batch!" she said, "Then I'm going to go give them to people who need healing."

"Did you really need to make this much though?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I always have a long line of people waiting to be healed. Some of the people who get hurt, got hurt due to working. Some due to accidents. And some just seem to be reckless and end up getting hurt and not minding because they know I'll heal them."

"That sounds awful."

"I mean, it's tiring, but I'm glad to help!"

"Do you want me to go with you to keep you company?"

"Are you sure? They'll be lots of people and I'm there all morning and some of the afternoon."

"Yup. It'll be fine. After all, I get to spend time with you!"

"Thanks Bruno. It's great to have you back."

"It's great to actually be back spending time with you." I said as we rolled the cart outside to deal with the people.