New Cousin, New Brother

This is recommended by ClaireSinclair47

-When Antonio is just born

3rd pov

"Tia! Tia! What's his name?" Mirabel asked as Pepa held her new baby.

"Mirabel, I've told you this before! His name's Antonio!"

"Hi, Antonio! I'm Mirabel! And I'll be your favorite cousin!"

"But I thought I was your favorite cousin!" Camilo said whining.

"You're my second favorite. Antonio doesn't play pranks on me and he's cute!" Mirabel said, not talking her eyes off Antonio.

"But, Mama! I thought I was the cutest!" Camilo said, hugging his mom.

"Of course you are!" Pepa said laughing at her jealous child.

"Hmm!" Camilo huffed, not satisfied with her answer.

"Camilo, look at him!" Mirabel said holding her new cousin. Camilo took a small look and smiled before shaking his head, "He just looks like a bean! Not even a person!" Camilo said his facing the other direction as he turned to Isabela.

"Well, maybe you'd like to hold the 'bean'?" Pepa said to Camilo.

Camilo shifted back to himself, "You want me to carry him?"

"Well, you don't have to... but I thought you would love to get a head start on being tee best sibling for Antonio~" Pepa said playfully, knowing how to get her son to stop being jealous.

"Yay!" Camilo held Antonio lightly in his arms, "Like this Mama?" he said remembering how his mom was holding Antonio.

"Exactly."

"Well," Camilo said smiling at his new brother, "Maybe he is the cutest. And that just means I have to protect him. Because I'm his older brother and favorite sibling!" Camilo stated happily, "Don't worry cute little Tonito, Camilo will protect you!"

"And Mirabel!" Mirabel said jumping up and down.