Way I Met Him

Camilo x Female reader fluff

This was recommended by LuminousLavenders

Y/n pov

I snuck up into Camilo's room and jumped on him from behind, giving him a kiss. He immediately turned around and hugged me.

"Hey, how's the most beautiful girl in the world doing?" he asked me.

I blushed at this, "I'm doing amazing. How's the handsomest guy doing?"

"Amazing." he said kissing me all over the face. I laughed, I'm so glad I met him.

-Flashback

"Yeah, well screw you!" I yelled to my boyfriend, sorry let me fix that, my ex now. Of all the times he decided to tell that I wasn't 'mature' enough for him and that he needed 'someone better', he just had to pick my birthday. I walked around trying not to let my tears show. Finally I found a nice tree and decided to just sit there and cry.

"What's wrong?" a voice asked.

I looked up to see Camilo Madrigal. I had seen him before, obviously as he always greeted everyone and was in town and famous, but I don't think we'd ever had an actual conversation.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't want you to see me like this." I said drying my tear.

"Hey, it's alright. The only problem is that you're sad on your birthday. What happened?"

"How did you know it was my birthday?"

"Y/n, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, I find birthdays the most important day of the year. So naturally I memorized everyone's birthdays."

I laughed a bit still not getting it, but decided I wanted to tell him what happened.

"Well," I said patting a place next to me. He understood and sat down.
"I was supposed to hang out with my boyfriend today. But, he broke up with me. Just now. On my birthday."

"No way! Why would he do that?"

"He said that I wasn't mature enough for him and that he needed someone better." I said bitterly.

"Look, if he breaks up with you on your birthday for a reason he could have broken up with you on any other day, then you're the one that needs someone better."

"Yeah. I just really wanted to spend my 15th birthday with a boyfriend. Hell, at this point I don't care if I actually know him, just as long as I could."

"Weird wish, but I can definitely do that!" he said.

"Wait, what?"

"You said you wanted to spend time with a boyfriend? I could be your boyfriend for today! That way you can still have fun!" he said excitedly.

I smiled, "Sure. Alright."

"So, where do you want to do?" he asked me.

"Well, I wanted to go on a picnic. You know romantic stay there for hours while talking and playing for the whole day. Then we watch the fireworks and kiss under one."

"Okay! So, you know how there's on empty field on one of the mountains?"

"That isn't specific at all, but yes, I know the one you're talking about."

"Okay, head over there, then I'll meet up with you with all the picnic stuff!" and then he ran off.

I began laughing as I made my way to the empty field. Camilo Madrigal was really something else. I sat there for a while when I heard footsteps running over.