Bonding With Bruno: Agustin & Felix

Agustin pov

"Hey Bruno!" me and Felixcalled out.

"Hey Agustin. Hey Felix. You two need anytime?" he asked.

"No, no, me and Agustin are taking a day to hang out as guys. Today everyone's busy and we have nothing to do so we decided to take a day to relax before going back to the chaos. Want to join?" Felix said.

"Oh, sure! That'd be great. Man it's been so long sense we've done one of these!" Bruno said as we began walking to town.

"Yeah, we took one around a week before Mirabel's gift ceramony. I can remember this because I forgot to do my chores to help prepare for the ceramony and Julieta was mad!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, felt bad for you. I made it up to Pepa by taking her out on a date the next day. But she wasn't really mad in the first place anyway because I had already done my part of it." Felix said.

"Ooo, yeah, definitely remember that. Julieta didn't mind much about me not being there, because she just wanted Mirabel to stop asking me to look into the future to see her gift!" Bruno laughed.

"Yeah, everyone would always ask you what there gift was." I laughed thinking back to how Luisa and Isabela had begged Bruno to be able to see what gift they'd get.

"Well, where to first men?" Bruno asked.

"Well, because we've left without breakfast, we're going to go to the little cafe, 'Coffee Adiction'." Felix said.

"They have good pastries and Camilo sometimes helps out with the cooking there. Actually he might be there now." I said

"Yup, Camilo heads over there really early to help start cooking. He left at 5am. He usually finishes at around 10am." Felix told us.

"Why so early? The place opens up at 6am." Bruno asked.

"Well, my son is an early riser and for some reason we can't get him to sleep past 4am. He goes to sleep at 12am too! 4 hours of sleep and he's more energetic than Antonio! Crazy kid. He's refreshed by 4 hours of sleep! I'm pretty sure it's his real gift."

"Yup. He can't go to sleep early and can't sleep late."

"Well, it's more than I get. I usually get 1 hour of sleep each night. But lately sense I came back, I've started sleeping longer. I might actually be able to have a normal sleeping schedule soon!" Bruno said.

"Congratulations! We look forward for when we can all say goodnight together at 8pm!"Felix said.

"Felix, I'm afraid that isn't happening. I go to sleep at 10pm. 8 is not going to happen." I laughed.

"Wait, you guys don't go to sleep at 1am?"

"No, Bruno look if you want to sleep more start sleep early. You don't have to rush it. Maybe for a week you go to sleep at 12. Then 11:30. Then 11, then 10:30. Just slowly. 10:30 might be good for you but you can try earlier if you want." Felix told him.

"Anyway Bruno, what time do you wake up? I usually wake up at 8am. Felix at 7am."

"Oh, I used to wake up at 2am, but now I've been waking up at 6am." he said.

"That's 4 more hours than before! Good job! Now if you go to sleep more and wake up later, you're sleep schedule could be all patched up!" Felix said happily.

"We're here!" I said as we walked in.

"Hey! Papa! Tio Agustin! Tio Bruno! How are you guys doing?" Camilo said running over to us.

"We're alright. Just having a day to ourselves." Felix told his son.

"And you didn't invite me?" Camilo asked.