Casita Adventures

Mirabel x reader

Y/n pov

"Y/n!" Mirabel, popping up from behind me.

"Hey Mira."I said looking at my girlfriend.

"Ready for our sleepover?" she asked excited.

"Of course!" I said holding my back pack. We began walking towards the Casita and talking about whatever came to our minds.

"Hey, Y/n." Julieta greeted us.

"Hi, Julieta." I said nervously. I really wanted to make a good impression on her. Especially because she's probably going to be my future mother in law.

We made our over to her room and she helped me prepare my mattress on the floor.

"Hey Y/n!" Camilo said coming over.

"Hey Camilo," I responded. He was always up to something and that concerned me. "What you up to?"

"Nothing much." he said, "Just making sure my cousin in law is adjusting well. When do you want us to get the rest of the stuff?"

"The rest of the stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah, for your new home. Now I think you're a bit too young to move out of your parents' house yet, but who am I to judge." I stared in confusion, but before he could say anymore, Mirabel had pushed him out of the room and slammed the door.

"Sorry about that." she said smiling.

"It's not a problem." I said still confused as to what had just happened. After setting up my mattress we went down stairs and helped set the table for dinner.

-time skip to at night

It was the middle and of the night and everyone was asleep. Me and Mirabel crept out of the room.

"Alright Mirabel, tell me of this adventure you plan to have." I said wondering why she what she was up to.

"My dear y/n, we're going to explore Casita and have all the fun. Now, let's slide down the stairs." she went and jumped on the stairs, they turned flat and she slid down. I went down with her right after.

"I've got an idea." I said, I put my back against the wall, grabbed my slipper, then through it directly up. Casita kept it where it landed. Mirabel went next, reaching just below mine. I took my other shoe and it went an inchish further than my first try. Mirabel threw her shoe and it ended up almost touching the wall.

"I win." she said as Casita dropped our shoes down and we put them on.

"Fine. But in my defense I'm pretty bad at sports."

She laughed at me, then pulled my hand hand being to the center.

"Let's dance on moving tiles!" she said.

"Without music? You know how hard it is for me to keep a beat Mira!"

"Then just try to keep my beat." she said as she began to dance avoiding the moving cracks underneath her. I tried to do the same, but failed.

"Here." she said grabbing my hands as we both danced together. We took turns spinning each other around and carrying each other around while dancing. We were having so much fun that while I was carrying her I didn't watch my step and fell down.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"You're adorable y/n." she said.

"Well, you're the brightest person around Mirabel Madrigal." I replied. We laughed a bit. She brought her face to mine, and I brought mine to her. Our lips met and it was wonderful.

"What are you two doing?" A voice said. I looked over and saw Alma. Me and Mirabel quickly got of the floor.

"Oh, Abuela me and y/n were just playing around."

"Is that what you kids call it? You seemed to be doing much more than playing."

"Um, Alma, we just kissed. I promise it wasn't anything further than that."

"Well, if I hadn't seen you two, are you sure it wouldn't have gone further than a simple kiss?"

"Of course. Just a small couple kiss." Mirabel said, panicked.

Just then Alma began to laugh and in her place was Camilo.

"You little-" Mirabel said tackling him.

"Sorry, sorry, but I couldn't help it!"

"Why are you awake anyway?"I asked. Mirabel had told me that Camilo was an early sleeper, so I was confused as to why he was up.

"Dolores came to my room and woke me up. She said that you two were playing around and she couldn't sleep. So she borrowed my room so I could make it sound proof for her. Then I decided to see what the two of you were up to."

"Oops." Me and Mirabel said as we realized we completely forgot about Dolores.