제24장 (Chapter 24)

Hello! Before reading the story, click the uhmm.. it looks like a megaphone sign, it's located after "hope you enjoy this chapter". If you're using phone, you can see it. I'm not sure if it goes same with the computer. It's a music so that it can bring more feels while you're reading. Hehe. I also attached a song from the previous chapter but idk if you have noticed it. You should totally try it! It's good! Okay, Hope you enjoy this Chapter! ^^

*if u cant see it, I guess u need to update your wattpad*

{Jimin's POV}

It was already seven in the evening and Haneul's still here, looking after Jungkook. It's a good thing that she stopped crying. But I pity her since she's still clueless on what our maknae was planning.

Jungkook's leukemia became worse. He started to vomit blood (as what the doctor told us) and he is also experiencing too much dizziness. It's a good news that he can still talk a while ago, but of course, all of us can't help but to cry whenever we see him out of energy. He used to be making us feel proud whenever he got higher scores than us, or receiving an award. He made us feel that we were his hyungs from another family.

But right now, he's making us feel proud in a way we don't want. He is trying his best to fight but whatever he does, he still ends up getting sick. We went here at the hospital about eleven in the morning, and everyone were worried about Haneul, staying here. Uncle and Gureum hyung told me to walk her home since it's already late.

I went inside the room and saw her sleeping beside Kookie. Haneul was my first love, and to be honest, until now, I still like her. But look how they need each other, they can't be seperated. And even though I want her to be mine, I shouldn't do it since Jungkook is my best-est best friend ever.

"Haneul, it's already late. You better go home now, I'll go with you," she carefully opened her eyes and checked Jungkook if he's still fine.

She stood up and looked at the wall clock in front Kookie's bed. Then, she got her bag and wore her school coat. "You think he will be fine?" she asked and looked at him for the hundredth time.

"Of course. There is nothing to worry about," I replied and gave her a smile.

We walked out of the hospital and called for a taxi. She was obviously tired as her eyes started to sunk in. She shouldn't be experiencing this, exams were getting nearer.

"Haneul, don't think of Kookie to much. He'll be safe as long as we're here. He'll get better soon," she looked at me and smiled.

"I hope so.." she whispered.

It didn't took long when we reached her house. She invited me to have dinner first before leaving but I refused. I greeted her mom and said goodbye.

Suddenly, she stopped me and asked me a question.

"Jimin.." she said as auntie left us alone.

We were outside her house as the night breeze covered the burning intensity of the atmosphere.

"What is exactly happening? Is there something you're trying to hide from me?" she asked that made me think of an answer.

Sweats started to roll on my face as I thought hard. Jungkook doesn't want to let her know what's going on. And because I'm a good friend, I will not tell her.

"My feelings," I winked at her as sge let out a laugh.

"What?" She started laughing that drove my nervousness away.

"I'm trying to hide my feelings for you, so If you keep on looking after Jungkook, I might not control myself from getting him off of you. So, what you're going to do is, sleep amd take a rest. Then, study hard for the upcoming exams! Don't think too much about him. He just got a high fever, not a big deal."