제11장 (Chapter 11)

{Jungkook's POV}

Mi hee went home already. The school bus arrived a few minutes ago, and now, I'm all alone again.

"Ah!! Haneul, why are you doing this to me?!" I said as I hit the table with my fist.

I am starting to fall on Haneul. Yes, what you've read is a fact. I can't take it back because it's true. I felt that I want her, like her, and to be with her all the time.

Why haven't I felt this from the very start? Why did it took a lot of time for me to realize that she is the one?

"Oppa, kamsahamnidda.." I heard a very familiar voice; so sweet and calm.

I knew it was Sooyeon, and the 'oppa' she was calling was.. Taehyung.

I carefully sneaked through the doors and hid myself under a table.

"Sooyeon, please.. Don't take this as something romantic or what, I did this because you've became a very good friend to me," he said. I tried to peek but if I'd do, they'll see me because there's a huge space in front of the table I was hiding.

"Oppa.. How can you say that?"

"Say what?"

"That.. how can you act you weren't hurt, how can you control your tears, how..? I know you love me, you told me that before.. But, how can you give me away to someone I don't really like? How can you-,"

I tried to peek just once and I saw Sooyeon, her face was all red, her eyes controlling the guilty tears. Her hands covering her precious mouth from saying something hurting. Her hair helped her covered her emotions.

"I.." Taehyung spoke and move forward to Sooyeon.

"Never acted, I never controlled my tears, I never did all those things you've said. I never loved you,"

As of those words he had let go, I realized that it's all my fault. I should've told him that I like her when I knew from the very start that they love each other.

"You're.. just lying.. right?" Sooyeon said as she grabbed his hand. She made him face her and looked at him in the eyes.

She seemed to be serious on what she's doing. It's the first time for me to see her like that.

"Hajima, (stop it)" he said as he gently removed her hands away from his arms.

"Hajima!! You're the one who needs to stop! I love you, Kim Taehyung!" she screamed consecutively as Taehyung walked away until he's gone to her vision.

"I.. Love you.. so much.." she finally fell in her knees. She kept on repeating those words.

I wanted to help her but, she'll surely think that I've heard their conversation and think of it negatively.

I don't have any choice but to stay hiding.

A few minutes later, she left. Which is a good news for me because my whole body started to get numb.

I went out and made myself comfortable.

I leaned back against the wall and let out a relieving sigh. I heard footsteps in the hallway, which made me think if they're my classmates, or Bangtan.

I stood up and went outside, and yes, it was Bangtan.

"Ya! Jungkook-ah! We've been finding you for the whole time!" Jimin said as he gave me a high-five.

"Yeah, we were interviewed a while ago!" Yoongi said, which is I'm not interested of.

"Anyway, have you seen Taehyung?" Hoseok suddenly asked.