에필로그 (Epilogue)

[ ok now u can play the happiest songs you have in your playlist hahaha ]

{Author's POV}

"Are the lights okay?" Ae sook asked to the person she was talking to over the phone, "How about the foods that we ordered for the reception?"

Everyone was busy talking over the phone or looking for stuffs like make-up, shoes, hairpins and hairsprays. I guess all of you have some thoughts running through your head while reading each word and I think you're thinking the right thing. The event that all of us were waiting is finally happening!

Haneul and Jungkook's Wedding

The banner at the reception hall describes everything. It was our favorite couple's day to be together as one. People were all busy in preparing and organizing the program. All of them can't wait to witness such a lovely event that is worth attending.

The bride and the groom was separated intentionally by Bangtan and the two lovelies who stayed by Haneul's side.

Jaemin went closer to Haneul and asked her to relax for a while. She looked so nervous and excited that she just can't stay still. Her mom was busy taking photos of her as Jungha goofed around the place and played with his unclesㅡ Bangtanㅡoutside the room that Haneul is getting dressed up.

The members were split into two groups; the group who will be chilling around and the group who needs to take a lot of responsibilities in this event. Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung were out to play with Jungha, while Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were tasked to help in the preparation.

"I think I'm going to cry," Jaemin said that made Haneul confused, "I just made you into a masterpiece! Haneul you're so pretty!"

"Was that the reason why you wanted to cry?" Ae sook stared at Jaemin blankly as if she knew the real reason behind it.

"No, I want to cry because her eyes were the first ones to try my new eyeshadow," Jaemin pouted.

"Knew it," Ae sook said as everyone giggled.

"It's okay, at least I made Haneul the prettiest bride in the whole wide world!" she said and gave her friend a tight hug.

Hoseok knocked on the door as Ae sook opened it. The three of them went inside the room, wearing a huge smile as they stared at the beautiful bride, wearing the glamorous white gown and completely dolled up in front of them. Their eyes suddenly shone, admitting they were mesmerized by Haneul's beauty.

"Ha-Haneul.. I didn't know you would be this.." Jimin stuttered as he shyly blushed.

"Perfect," Taehyung continued as Hoseok's jaw slowly dropped.

"I bet Jungkook's going to cry after he sees you," Hoseok giggled as he eyed the two boys.

The three of them laughed by the funny thoughts that came out on their mind.

Meanwhile, the other three members were helping Jungkook to finish dressing up. They have their own stylists who were damn busy on matching the suits on their hairstyles but I guess everything's worth it because they look so damn hot.

Jungkook started to shake and become really nervous and excited as he looked on his silver wrist watch. He can't wait to see his precious gem walking down the aisle, and also hearing her say, 'I do'.

His hyungs looked at him very proudly, knowing that the youngest member is becoming a fully-grown man and building a strong family. Jungkook looked back confusedly, thinking what the hell is happening to his hyungs.

"You would be a great husband and father to your family, I can't wait to see you like.." Seokjin paused as he smiled and wiped the tear that cane out from his left eye.