제15장 (Chapter 15)

"I love you.."

Those words made my heart beat so fast, it made my whole body paralysed. Am I dreaming again?

"What?" I said and looked at him. Surprisingly, he was smilingーwhich made me think of it seriously. Did he really mean it? He'd been saying he likes me for how many times but he'd also get it back after he said it and it just drive me crazy everytime.

I don't want to assume that much but he kept on giving motives that made me love him more and more.

His eyes locked into mine and said, "I said 'I love you',". This time, I think it's real. He was looking at me, a look that he really mean it.

"Woah, seriously?" I replied and tried to hide what I'm feeling.

He walked towards me and brushed the hairstrands that covered my face behind my ear, he smiled and gave me a tight hug. His arms warmly embraced my nearly-cold body, and he whispered,"I want to spend my time with you, I want to be closer to you; not like someone who'd just sit and listen to your problems or someone who'd just hangout with you, I want to be the man who'd be with you from sickness and in health, forever.."

My head leaned on his chest and my hands hugged him back, "There are times that I want to control myself from liking you, but day by day, my feelings get deeper and deeper that drives me nuts!" I hit him on his chest as he let go of me. He chuckled as his soft hands touched my pale face, "Ah before I forgot, I'm gonna show you something," he quickly dragged me at the rooftop and there, I saw the whole campus; students entering the school, whole faculty getting busy for the morning ceremony, staffs clearing the whole place.

"Woah.." I gasped with surprise.

I spread my arms wide as the breeze welcomed us both. I closed my eyes and breathe heavily, I felt a warm hug from my back.

"I am sorry.." he whispered.

"What are you sorry for?" I chuckled. He sat down and looked at the sky with his eyes wandering.

"Sorry because I am always the reason why your quiet life became miserable," he said without even taking a glance.

I sat beside him and smiled, "There's nothing to sorry for. Actually, you together with Bangtan and my girls, made my quiet life a miserable yet meaningful experience that I will take until I go up to heaven,". He held my hand and whispered, "Then, I'll be with you forever, making miserable yet meaningful memories,"

"Can we add something happy? I would totally give up on you guys if it would be all miserable," I thought.

"But it's meaningful," he chuckled. "Yeah right, but would you want to die by just doing miserable things?" I added.

He glanced at me half smiling as he started whistling a familiar tune.

I heard that before..

"Remember our first duet?" he said. "Why? Do we already have a second?" I replied as he put his smiling eyes, up again the sky, "We'll be having it right now,"

I remembered our first duet; when I played the guitar at the studio and sang Goodbye Summer . I wasn't expecting that he'll come and sing with me. That was like one of the most memorable moment in my life!

"Right now?!" I asked.

"Yes,"

"Woah, wait.. How..?"

"Just sing!"

"Sing??"

"No, try to dance you idiot,"