제13장 part 2 (Chapter 13 pt. 2)

Can I tell you something? This is a total shit.

First of all, I don't know how to explain my dream, that's very complicated. Second, if I had the chance to tell him, he'll tease me and maybe do it for his sake! Third, I can't and I think I won't because it's too rated x.But he'll kiss me (again) if I won't tell him.

Finally, I faced the master. Staring at me with his pure black eyes, smiling. I did the same, smiled back at him.

"I.."

"Tell me already!"

"..dreamed of.."

I was about to continue what I was going to say when Bangtan came. Thank goodness!

"Annyeong Haneul! (hello haneul!)" Seokjin greeted, I smiled. Very thankful.

"Bullshit. You're always coming in the wrong time!" he said, scratching his head.

"What bullshit, you're the bullshit! you told us to come over! You know I hate waking up in the morning!" Hoseok shouted. Everyone laughed; including me.

I think, this is the reason why everyone fell in love with Bangtan. Smart, handsome, talented, and happy to be with. A total package of awesomeness. And dumbness. Which creates-fun! I'm glad I've met them and they became a part of my life. If I'm near dying, I wish that before I depart, I would like to see my mom, Jaemin and Ae Sook, and Bangtan. At least, before I went up to heaven, I'm absolutely happy.

"Stop this bullshit issue, Haneul is here. By the way, is Ae Sook coming?" Seokjin asked; obviously excited.

I nodded, "Jaemin too,"

Namjoon's face glowed, which is very shocking. He's always cheery, but most of the time, those cheers were not 100 percent. Maybe 50 or 60? But when I mentioned her name, it reached 101.5.

"How about Sooyeonie?" Jimin asked as he glanced at Taehyung.

A moment of silence.

Maybe because we still feel awkward because of what happened even though everything's alright.

"Uhmm, I guess no one invited her to come.." Jimin said as his voice faded.

"Uhmm, actually.. She'll be coming over," Taehyung said, eyes looking at Jungkook; asking if it's alright for her to come.

He nodded, which gave a relief to all of us. Phew!

"Hannneeeeeeuuuuuuul~!" Jaemin shouted as she ran towards me, arms open wide.

"You never failed to be a bitch," Ae Sook said to her, laughing. "Don't worry, I've got it from you haha" Jaemin replied.

"Looks like this will be a fun day to start!" Yoongi said as he dragged a chair towards our table.

Few minutes later, Sooyeon arrived. All of us looking at her perfect figure. Those curves and edges matched perfectly to her bright pink dress, her jet black hair was tied up into a french braid. She looked so calm and pure.. I am not gonna ask myself how can I not be a princess because Sooyeon got the title already. Maybe I can be the prince. (lol haha)

We ordered and waited again.

After eating, we parted our ways and now, I'm all alone, going back home.

"Nice meeting you again, Haneul," Sooyeon waved her hand as I smiled. I actually don't feel awkward towards her, I feel.. uncomfortable? Maybe because-yeah, nevermind.

Anyway, tomorrow is Monday; another stressful day.. Sighs, but I had fun today. Eating breakfast with my girls and Bangtan together with Sooyeon, but I still wish that a day will come that I won't feel uncomfortable towards her.