젠25장 (Chapter 25)

Sorry for a late update! But here ya go! Hope you enjoy it!

------------------

{Haneul's POV}

I woke up with Jaemin and Ae Sook beside me. They were trying to cheer me up from all the sad things that happened last two weeks. I felt better than before because they were beside me all day long. I was quite worried since they've been sleeping here in our house for a week. I don't know if it's okay to their parents but I guess it's fine because our families were close to each other.

It's been two weeks and I still haven't visited Jungkook. I asked Bangtan if they can go with me to visit him but the thing is, they would always ignore me.

Mom told me that I should stop overthinking about him and take a rest. I had a fever after crying for how many days and so I agreed on what mom told me.

I haven't entered the class for two days and took a rest for a while. I can tell you that I gained a lot of energy and I'm ready to go back to school. After all, there's only two months left!

I went inside the bathroom, carefully so that I won't wake their up. I did my morning routine and started to wake the two of them.

It's a new day for me and I have decided not to cry anymore. Aish, if you're in my situation, I'm pretty sure you'd get tired of it.

The girls woke up reluctantly and yawn frequently. The matter of fact that they got tired taking care of me, aww, I'm really blessed to have angels beside me all the time, supporting and protecting me. I wish I can pay all of those with a hug (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ).

I left them for a while and went at the kitchen to help mom. As soon as she saw me, she smiled and handed me a letter. I looked at her confusedly while opening it.

"To: Mrs. Lee and her daughter,

JTS Inc. have decided to work with you. You are now allowed to build a cafe on the desired lot and start working. If you're still having a hard time looking for the location, you can contact us on ****-***-****.

We hope we can have a healthy investment. God bless.

JTS Inc."

Damn! We made it! Remember the cafe I was telling you? Yes, mom quickly fixed the papers and now, we'll be having our own cafe on Busan! Gosh, I'm so excited! After two months, the school's over and my girls we're allowed to spent their vacation working with us. Isn't this a good news?

"Mom.... Yehet!!!!!" I quickly gave her a tight hug. She let out a wild smile and hugged me back.

"It's good to see you smiling again, honey" she said and hugged me tighter.

After that, my girls went out of the room and we ate our breakfast specially prepared by mom. We had a fun time talking until we have noticed that it's already time to go to school. I grabbed my backpack as the two of them rushed at the shoe rack, soughting for their sneakers.

As soon as I opened the gate, I breathe heavily and shut my eyes; new day, new life!. I asked my girls if they can go with me to visit Jungkook later because it's been two weeks already and I haven't seen him. I decided not to cry again because it won't help him to recover faster. Gosh, why did I cry from the first place?

The girls went towards me, running. Before going to school, Jaemin asked if we can stop by Namjoon's house which is two streets away from our house. She will be giving him fighting biscuits, as a good luck gift for him on their entrance exams. I agreed since I want to ask if Jungkook's fine. I just hope he won't ignore me. Sighs..