제33장 (Chapter 33)

sorry for late update uwaaaah~ been very busy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ hope you will enjoy this chapter!! Lovelots~

-Starish10

---------------------------

{Haneul's POV}

"Get out," the two girls did their best to push him away.

Who is he? What is he doing here? How did he get back? Am I dreaming again?

A guy that looked like someone very special to me bumped into me a while ago, causing the phone that a customer left on the table slip through my hands.

The moment I laid my eyes on him, I knew by myself, that he was Jeon Jungkook. The figure, the voice, the whole presence; it was him. But that's completely impossible, he left us 6 years back with a very hurting reason.

And that was because we really don't know the story behind his death.

Now, I felt like he came back into my arms, but my arms refused to take him back.

I missed him so much, but seeing him makes me forget what we've done together before and let the pain and anger reign on my whole body. I wanted to hug him so tight, but my mind kept on telling me to kill him instead. Why am I like this?

"Please, let me explain first," he begged but the girls pushed him away. I felt like they felt the same way; that we were all fooled by the past.

"..Haneul," he once called my name and all I want to do is to cry because I missed him but I fucking hate him for leaving all of us clueless and now he's back to ruin again my life.

Why, Jungkook?

He tried to come near me but Jaemin and Ae sook quickly grabbed him away. I turned around and saw the customers looking at the four of us. Mom was upstairs, discussing her plans for the cafe with Hyungki. While Jungha..

Oh my god, where's my Jungha? I should find him and be sure that he won't see what was happening right now.

"Omma.." too late. He was already in front of us. I wish he didn't saw the exact scene that happened.

Jungkook looked at Jungha and my son did the same, the moment they looked at each other, I felt very emotional. I don't know if I should be happy because Jungha finally met his dad or get angry because Jungkook will get complacent for seeing our son.

I won't let him get my son, I want him to suffer and experience all the hardships me and my girls have been through. I wamt him to know how hard my life was after leaving me so clueless.

"Don't you dare to touch my son," I said that made my girls stop and looked back at me.

He looked at me with his eyes begging forgiveness. "I don't wanna see you, I never wanted to see you," I said as I got Jungha and went upstairs.

My girls successfully pushed him out that made me feel secured. I'm very thankful they're here for me.

I asked my girls to do my tasks on the cafe for a while because I need to have a long talk with Jungha. As soon as we entered the room, he kept on asking if I knew the hyung he became friends with just a while ago.

How is he going to react when the hyung he was telling me was his appa? What should I tell do, tell him the truth or won't let him meet his own father?

"Omma, why are you not answering?" he asked that made me feel pain inside.

I don't want to answer, honey..