제39장 pt. 2 (Chapter 39 pt. 2)

Just want to remind you that this is Chapter 39 PART 2. (In case you haven't read Chapter 39 lol) This is the continuation of chapter 39, so it may be shorter than the last chapter. Hope you enjoy!!!! -the cutest author, ME ^u^ (kidding..)
--------------------------------

"Jungkook, wait up a second!! I think I'm going to throw up," her hands made such gestures so I quickly stopped by a street and helped her get rid of her seatbelt.

She rushed out and went to look for a spot. My impulse told me to follow her so I ran out from car and went to give her a hand. I caressed her back as she vomited uh.. She vomited her own saliva. Haven't she eaten something before we left the cafe? Should I let her eat something?

I went back at the car to look for something that can help her stop from throwing up. I saw a bottled water and a few candies from Jungha's bagpack. I took some of it and made Haneul eat it.

"Thanks," she said as we went back from the car.

The girls asked Haneul as soon as we went inside. Even Jungha looked so worried, so I asked her, "Are you sure you're going with us?"

"I told you I'm fine, I just felt kinda dizzy because we've been traveling for an hour.." she said as the rest of us looked at each other.

"But we had just left the cafe for fifteen minutes, what are you talking about?" Jaemin asked as Ae sook tried to hold her laugh.

"I think she lost herself when she threw up a while ago," Ae sook joked that made everyone inside laugh.

"I think we need to go back at the cafe, you need to rest, Lee Haneul," I said, turning back the steering wheel.

"No, you listen to me, Jeon Jungkook. I'm coming with you," she said, holding my hand and looked forward as if she want me to continue my driving.

I had no choice so I started to drive back to the beach. Jungha wasn't talking too much that made me think that he was asleep, the two girls were still obvious so they haven't said anything too. Haneul was sick; even how hard she denied it, she's sick, so the silence kept on bothering me. I connected my phone to the car and played some of nice musics from my playlist.

Gieokhae bokdoeseo tteodeulda gachi honnadeon uri dul,

beolseomyeonseodo wae geurido jeulgeowonneunji arasseo~

That song suddenly played, I had no idea how that song came up from my playlist. It was Goodbye Summer, that was the first song I had sung with her.

Right after those lines, the two of us quickly looked at each other. It was as if it made us go back from our high school years and saw how much we fought because of too much denial of our feelings for each other, then laughed about it because who knew that we're going to fall in love and have a son by that time?

"That song is gold," I said as she smiled.

"That was the time when you had your first fight with Hyungki," she said as I rolled away my eyes.

"Tsk, we've hated each other since then. And it's all because of you," I replied as she giggled.

"How come it was my fault? So, you mean by that time, you already had feelings for me?" she unintentionally asked because I was the one who gave her such idea.

"I don't know.." I said, trying to escape from her intriguing question.

"Aigoo, so cheap.. Tsk," she said as I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"When did you learned that word? That's a word for teenagers!" I said and pinched her cheeks harder.

"Aww!!" she screamed while getting off my hands from her face, "How come you know it was for teenagers? It means that you used that word before!"