제42장 (Chapter 42)

•The next day; 9AM•

Everyone was busy preparing; breakfast and stuffs that will be brought later when we visit Haneul and Seokjin. Ae sook brought clothes for Seokjin last night, and now, I told them that it's my turn to look after her.

Jaemin and Sooyeon prepared fruits and flowers for Haneul. Ae sook told me she'll take care of Jungha for a while. Jinseul and Joomi helped me pack Haneul's clothes, while Bangtan was busy informing their companies about their leave. I dialled Haneul's mom and told her about what happened, but I assured her that she has nothing to worry about.

I can't wait to see Haneul, Seokjin texted me that she woke up last night. I can't wait to tell her how much everyone missed her even though it was only a day. I can't wait to give her the fruits and flowers that her friends prepared only for her, and

I can't wait to ask her to be mine forever.

I swooshed down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Almost half of the members had eaten already, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and I were left. We had so many conversations since Jimin can't stop throwing jokes whenever Namjoon says something, and it was so fun to do this again after how many years. I know they were the first people I spent my time with when I returned to Seoul, but damn, I missed these kind of convos we usually do back then.

Those times where we all come late at school because we would stop by at a candy store and flirt the cashier noona. Those times where we would help each member with their lovelifes. Those times where we would always make fun of Jimin and Yoongi's height; Jimin would be crying while Yoongi would be sleeping like he don't give a fuck. Times where they would bully me whenever I receive loveletters every Friday; they call it Jungkook's Loveday, not Friday.

Those were the times worth remembering. We should create more memories together.

"Jungkook, I can drive you to the hospital if you'd like," Jimin offered as Namjoon suddenly made a fart-laugh (lol what)

"Pfft, as if you can reach the gas nor the break, mr. shortie," Namjoon teased as I laughed harder than I should.

"Take back what you said, Namjoonie" he said as he glared at Namjoon.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you'd still cry over my height jokes," Namjoon laughed but Yoongi and I just eyed each other.

*a moment of silence*

"Uwaaahhh~" Jimin suddenly bursted in tears.

"wHAT?!" Namjoon said, surprised on what just happened, "Come on, Park Jimin. Stop acting like a baby,"

"Oh my god, here we go again," Yoongi groaned while covering his ears.

The two of them started teasing each other with bad jokes as Yoongi and I quietly left, he went upstairs to check Jinseul while I went outside to start the car. After a few minutes, Hoseok came out of the house and gave me the clothes and other stuffs for Haneul. He told me to tell Seokjin to go home because he needed his help.

I thanked him and bid goodbye.

While driving, I turned on the radio to hear a set of shuffled music on my favorite station. New songs were played that made me feel refreshed, lately I've been not getting enough rest, right after travelling from LA to Seoul, then meeting everyone again, it was so fun but tiring at the same time.

Some of the musics made me recall some funny memories from the past, some songs that made me laugh so hard, songs that made my heart flutter, and also songs that made my eyes cry. But then, as I wait for the traffic light to turn green, the song that made me feel thousand emotions and feelings passed by; Goodbye Summer. I'm never going to forget that one.