제44장 (Chapter 44)

[ if you have a playlist where there were lots of sad songs there, I suggest you put it on shuffle bc this chap is so agdjsklaj when u r listening to sad songs. it's a must try!!! ]
--------------------------------------------------
{Jungkook's POV}

Her mom and the others went to look for abother hospital as a back up if something bad happens to Haneul.

I went towards the door and quietly peeked through the circular glass window. I saw her, still sleeping like a princess that was usually seen only in fairytale stories. She slept as if there's no tomorrow; as if no one was waiting for her. Why is she like this? Why does she keep on making me feel this way? I don't know if it's something that would make me smile or cry.

Haneul-ah, I miss you. Can't you come back as quickly as possible? I don't think I can still endure the pain if this lasts for another day. Everyone's waiting, come and open up your eyes already!

"You're gonna wake up later, right?" I said as a nurse went by and asked me if I wanted to come in. I nodded with a huge smile and entered the room.

"You can stay here for only a short time," she said as I again nodded. She left for a while to give me some time to look after Haneul.

I went closer to her and gently held her fragile hands. I stroke her cheeks and touched her pale lips. I stared at her pretty face, like how I did back then. I can still remember how annoyed she was and even scolded me for looking at her as if she was a kimchi.

Tsk, this cutiepie, you're a lot more delicious than a kimchi!

"Ahh, you look like a zombie. Aish, so ugly" I said and waiting for her to react.

Unfortunately, she didn't. Her eyes were shut as if it was made to be closed forever. However, I'm still hoping she would open it and would continue to see the greatest things in life.

"Remember when I hugged you because you had a blood stain on your skirt? And then you quickly pushed me away because you had think of a way to get rid of it? Tsk, what a total genius," I said and gave her another look.

She was still, but it seems like she was listening. So, I continued to tell more stories; thinking that maybe she wanted to hear more.

"How about when your mom invited me for dinner? I can't stop my eyes from looking at you from the time you came out of your room, wearing that simple mint-colored sweater. That was the time I realized how pretty you were. And I admit that, that was the time I fell in love with you," I held her hands tighter.

"I was actually scared of falling in love with you because Jimin liked you so much. He wanted to date you so bad. But I can't help it, you're getting very irresistible each day. I can't stop myself from staring at you."

"Everytime I look at you, my heart would race and the world seemed to stop for a moment. I was mesmerized by your beauty, and it makes me want to have you. I wanted to make you mine. That I didn't care if someone's getting hurt because of it, and maybe that's why Hyungki had gained too much pain,"

I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"It's okay though? Because, I don't really care. As long as I have you, Jungha, Bangtan, your friends, and my family with me. I have nothing to be afraid of. You were my strength, so if one of you were hurtㅡor disappear, I don't know how am I still going to continue my life. Especially you,"

Her warm hands calmed me. I was praying that its warmth wouldn't fade; that she wouldn't fade.

"You know what? When I knew that I had a cancer, I was thinking that you should be the first one to know about it because I thought that you would really be a good doctor. Like, when I'm upset, I would just call you and I'll feel happy. When I'm stressed because of too much studying, I would visit you and I'll feel relaxed. When I think that I'm used of hanging out with bangtan, I'd go and walk with you for the whole day and I'll feel better,"