Eisuke Helping MC With Depression

"Your work performance lately has dropped greatly. Why is that?"

You had been called to the meeting room by the hotel manager and were now receiving a talking to about your increasingly poor work performance.

"I don't know..." You shook your head as you weakly answered. The manager didn't look impressed as he held the bridge of his nose. Seeing nothing was going to come from it speaking with you right now he dismissed you.

You stood up from the chair with your head hanged low as you plodded over to the door.

"Why don't they just fire her already? Her work is abysmal." You could hear your coworkers talking among each other about you as you were leaving.

"Because she's Mr.Ichinomiya girlfriend. That's the only reason."

"Hah, you are right. I don't know what he even sees in her. She's nothing special. Definitely can't be her looks." The girl snickered jeeringly.

"She's not that bright either. It won't be long before Mr.Ichinomiya comes to realize there are much better ladies out there for him." She said in a derisive laugh. All the girls joined in laughing knowing you could hear them; it was as if they were mocking you. You could feel their loathsome glares on you as you walked past.

You hurried back to the penthouse all the while trying to push back the tears that threatened to escape your eyes. Those girls had been saying such derogatory things since you had starting dating Eisuke. At first, you just put up with it, tried not to let their words hurt you. But now, things had been wearing on you, their words had broken through the barrier you had put up.

You were reaching breaking point, their words stuck in your mind on replay. You thought you'd go insane from it all. It was like being plagued with a disease you just could not escape as it slowly grew and took over your body.

Maybe there was some truth to their words? You started to second guess yourself. Their hurtful words were so ingrained in your mind and heart, you had trouble differentiating between what was right and what was wrong. The truth and the lies.

You reached the penthouse lounge and saw all the guys gathered around on the lounge. Everyone but Eisuke that was. They noticed you coming in and Baba was first to come over to greet you.

"Hello, little lady." Baba smiled but you just sighed, not saying a word.

"...Huh? That was a pretty big sigh. Is something troubling you?" Baba asked, trying to look at your face but you kept it lowered and tried to get past him to retreat to the suite.

"There is definitely something wrong. She won't even show us her face." Ota was next to approach you.

'Just leave me alone! I don't want to talk...' You shook your head, trying to give them the hint to leave you alone but they wouldn't budge. Before you knew it Soryu was also standing besides you and Mamoru not far behind. They had you completely surrounded.

"Tell us what is troubling you. If someone has done something to upset you..." Soryu questioned, raising up his gun, "No, Soryu! It's okay. No one has to be shot." You hurriedly responded, getting Soryu to put his gun away. "Finally you spoke." Ota mumbled and you gasped, quickly looking away again. "I...I'm okay. Please just leave me alone." Your voice shook as you begged them. "We can't just leave ya alone when you are looking so down on yourself." Mamoru stated.

"If you talk to us, we might be able to help." Baba said. You could hear the concern in their voices. Knowing they cared about you so much did help a little in easing the weight that was crushing you. "Guys...thank you. But, I really would like to be alone right now." You bowed your head in thanks before forcing your way past them and bolting to the suite.