MC helping the Kbtbb guys from something they're ridiculously afraid of

Eisuke: You were out on a date with Eisuke when a giant gecko had crawled up his pants. Unbeknownst to you, until now. Eisuke was deadly afraid of them. He was shaking before your very eyes as he fidgeted around trying to get the gecko out of his pants. "___, do something!" Eisuke looked at you when he couldn't get the gecko to budge. "It won't stop moving around the vile thing!" You looked around trying to form a plan when you spotted a quiet area that hardly anyone ventures too.

"This way." You led Eisuke over and had him take off his pants, though he gave you a crazy look for asking, it was better than having the gecko where it was. Once his pants were off, you saw the gecko clinging to his leg and Eisuke shuddered, "G-Get it off." You giggled at how Eisuke was acting as you pulled the gecko from his leg and let it go. Eisuke sighed in relief and asked you to wipe everything you just saw from your memory. The great Ichinomiya scared of a measly gecko? That wasn't something he wanted his girlfriend to keep thinking about, let alone having the guys know. That would be his greatest nightmare.

Soryu: You were sitting quietly on the couch reading a magazine when you heard Soryu yelling from the bedroom. You threw your magazine down and raced right over to him, he was standing in the corner, trembling. "Soryu, what is it?" You asked and tried to walk over to him when he shouted, "Stay back!" You stopped in your tracks, "Huh. Why?" You looked quizzically at him when Soryu pointed to the floor. A big giant spider was scurrying about the floor, "A spider?" You murmured and then realized that's what he was scared of. You tried your hardest to not laugh. "Don't Intimidate it. It might attack you. I've been locked in a staring match with it so it won't get the upper hand on me." Soryu said and you cocked your head to the side before inwardly giggling, thinking how adorably cute he was being.

"I'll be right back." You quickly left the room and come back with the magazine you were reading. You folded it up and 'Thwap!' The spider was no more. Soryu was stunned in disbelief seeing you rid the spider with ease. You could hardly wipe the smile off your face for the remainder of the day as you thought about how Soryu, a mobster, could face danger all the time but was powerless against a spider.

Ota: late one night, you and Ota were sitting out in the living room together, Ota focused on his art and you were listening to some music. As you two did your own things, the lights suddenly started to flicker and 'poof' they went out. It was cloudy outside too so there was hardly a slither of light to find your way by. You weren't fazed from the darkness and planned to wait for the lights to come back on when you heard Ota frantically calling out your name, "I'm right here." You said and used Ota's voice as a guide to reach him. You were surprised to find him shaking. He was afraid of the dark? He never told you that before.

"It's okay. Nothing will happen. I'm right here." Your soothing words helped to calm him a little, "I know. I...Just hate the dark. Not being able to see anything..." Ota mumbled and shivered at his words. You remained seated next to Ota until the lights come back on. He shyly thanked you before retreating to the bedroom, embarrassed. You giggled at how cute he was being when he held onto you while the lights were out. Sometimes he could be such a child, but you loved seeing the other sides of him that he rarely showed.