MC being an overprotective parent on her daughters first date

Eisuke: You couldn't believe it, your daughter was all grown up and about to go on her first date. You didn't know how to feel, Eisuke told you to just stay calm and not to worry so much. You didn't know how he was taking this so calmy. She was his daughter too after all. You helped your daughter get ready for her date and told her to make sure she was home on time or you would come searching for her.

When her date arrived to pick your her up, you told him to take care of your daughter and to not try anything funny. Meanwhile, Eisuke stood back with a small grin on his face at how paranoid you were being, though he too of course told the guy to be careful with his daughter or he would have to answer to him. With tears in your eyes you waved your daughter off, "You will see her again." Eisuke said wrapping an arm around you, "I know... I just can't believe my baby is all grown up." You sobbed against his chest. You couldn't stay calm the whole night until you saw the safe return of your beloved daughter.

Soryu: When your daughter come to you saying she was seeing someone and was going to go on her first date, your nearly stopped breathing as your face dropped in horror. The little girl you once knew was now getting ready to stand on her own two feet. You didn't know if you were ready for it. When Soryu learned of the news, it come as a surprise at first but he knew that she would leave someday whether he liked it or not. You grew anxious when the time of the date arrived. You nearly asked her not to go but you knew that wasn't the right thing to do.

Seeing your daughter off was one of the hardest things you've had to do. Not knowing how she was, or what she was doing, drove you mad. Soryu had to stop you from phoning her every few minutes. You began to reminiscence on when your family of two became a family of three. You got so used to having her around it was almost hard to believe it would soon be just you and Soryu again. Though, Soryu just laughed, saying not to get ahead of yourself, after all it was only the first date not a wedding proposal. "Even when she does leave home, I'll always be here. ...And there's always our grandchildren to look forward to." Soryu said as you sobbed against his chest. Your head perked at 'grandchildren' You did indeed look foward to to seeing them but you still felt it was too soon to see your precious daughter marry.

Ota: Time flew by in your married life with Ota. You still clearly remembered the birth of your daughter and the first time you held her tiny body within your arms. Ota looking overjoyed seeing his daughter and becoming a father. They were all memories you held dear. And now, she was no little kid any more. She had grown up and would soon set out to start her own life. The very thought scared you. Just thinking about your daughter doing herself up at that very moment for her date had you on edge.

You kept reminding her of the rules and asking if she'd be okay. You even offered to go along on her date to which Ota said "she'll be fine on her own, she's our daughter after all. We can trust her." He was right, you knew you could trust her but that didn't stop you from wanting to protect your only daughter. Ota too, only wanted the best for his daughter and though he wouldn't admit it, seeing her off on her date was hard for him. Before they had the chance to leave, though, Ota gave them a complete run down on the rules then waved them off. Both of you spent the night on the couch looking through a family album, remembering old times and the smiles you've shared.