The Bidders Taking Care Of A Pet

I've only done Eisuke & Soryu at this time but if you all want to see me do Ota & Baba too, then let me know.
_

You had to go away for a little while and left your boyfriend to watch your pet.

Eisuke
● You just had to adopt a puppy. Eisuke loves the puppy but the puppy no love him. Eisuke is sad.
● Eisuke doesn't give up trying to win the puppies trust and buys her an entire indoor playground she can frolic in but the puppy turn up its nose and went to sleep on Mamoru who just happened to be sleeping nearby.
● So that failed but what's one failure? There's always another chance. This time Eisuke carefully researched only the tastiest food for the pup but rather than being interested in the delicious smelling food the puppy was happy enough to accept leftovers from Baba.
● “Who is a good girl?” Eisuke tries to sweet talk the puppy but she doesn't even move. But as soon as Ota shows up the puppy jumps to its feet and wags its tail happily to Ota.
● Eisuke is getting more and more depressed. “So cute.” He would think but all he can do is admire the puppy who won't acknowledge his existence.
● “Why do you not like me? Tell me. Now.” Eisuke tries to be forceful to the small pup, but a dog can't speak so Eisuke looks more like a fool than anything.
● Eisuke is at a loss. All the money in the world means nothing when it can't even win the heart of one tiny pup. Cold, hard reality hits him like a brick.
● “What must I do to get you to like me? I'll do anything. Please, I just want to gain your affection.” Eisuke was now on his knees begging the puppy. The others happened to walk in on this scene and thought they entered some paranormal space.
● Worn out from his tireless efforts of trying to win the puppy over, Eisuke fell asleep on the lounge. Unbeknownst to him the puppy at this time had placed herself besides him and slept across his lap.
● You came back at just this moment to witness this scene and thought how they must have formed a bond and finally Eisuke found an animal friend who likes him.  

Soryu
● Soryu was left to take care of a very rambunctious cat. The kitty loved to run wild through the penthouse and creating havoc.
● Soryu couldn't take his eyes off the cat for even a moment. If he did the kitty was found chewing on furniture, scratching the lounge or biting Baba's shoes.
● “How many times do I need to scold you? No means no. Understood?” Soryu spoke sternly to the cat but there was no way this kitty was listening.
● The cat would always give Soryu the puppy eyes and every time Soryu would fall for it and thought maybe this time it won't happen again.
● It always happened again. The cat not only loved to gnaw on Baba's shoes it grew a weird fascination of treating Eisuke's pants like a scratching post to sharpen its claws, only it thought Eisukes legs were also part of the scratching post.
● Eisuke was very not impressed. All the bidders were being terrorized in some form by this menacing cat who knew exactly how to play them.
● Soryu began to question how are you still in one piece living with such a crazy beast? Heck, how do you even have clothes to wear, he thought.
● Even Mamoru wasn't spared. If Mamo dared to try take a nap when the cat was around he would be met by a burning sensation on his head. The cat loved to run its claws through Mamoru’s head. His hair was nice and soft and his scalp was perfect for the kitty's claws.
● When it finally came time for you to pick up your cat the other bidders were all looking worn and ragged and you couldn't understand why.
● Not once did the cat listen to any of them but as soon as it saw you the cat happily jumped up into your arms and purred away. You called it an angel and the sweetest.
● The cat was a boy so it had a soft spot towards you but had no trouble making the guys lives hell.
● You thanked everyone for taking such good care of him and hoped they would do so again in the future at which you were immediately met by a resounding “NO!”