Eisuke's Encouragement

You had never been the social butterfly, rather, you found comfort being alone; preferably snuggled up in bed, eating, or watching tv, sometimes even all three at once. You struggled to fit in with other people and even when you wanted to make new friends your brain would list all the things that could go wrong which resulted in a knot in your stomach making you avoid contact. And even when you tried you couldn't find the words to say and felt like a fool for stuttering so bad and in your embarrassment you ran away.

This was how life would always be. All alone with only yourself for company, while watching others and imagining what it would be like to be their friend. You accepted that fact. But inside you had always felt empty, this wasn't how you wanted to live. You wished to be able to open up and be accepted for who you were and not be treated like a weirdo simply because you were different. But you just didn't have the courage to do it alone.

That was when you met Eisuke. After meeting him, your life changed. Eisuke was drawn to your quiet nature and found you intriguing. Women were always after him for either his looks or riches but not you. Rather, you wanted him to leave you alone, having such a handsome man chasing you made you feel uncomfortable. But Eisuke was persistent. His persistence brought out your inner voice and you finally spoke your mind to him. This greatly pleased Eisuke and only served to further his interest in you until finally he asked you to be his woman. Never had he met someone as genuine and honest as you, Eisuke didn't even realize before it was too late that you had stole his heart.

With Eisuke's gentle encouragement you were able to speak more and more to him. He liked it when you spoke up to him and didn't hold anything back. Eisuke was very mindful of your feelings and never took you anywhere that made you uncomfortable but he did desire to show off his beloved girl as soon as possible.

Eisuke was the first person who had ever been able to draw you out but you still had doubts. You felt horrible such a great man was weighed down by someone so inferior as yourself. By all rights Eisuke should be dating someone befitting of himself; you were no such person. Eisuke was overjoyed to be with you, even if it wasn't always obvious, but you were weighed down by your own insecurities that you doubted his feelings and your right to love him.

Eisuke taught you what it meant to love, a feeling that was entirely new to you; but when you gain something it only becomes something to lose. You wanted to stay with Eisuke, your heart yearned for him, but you felt unworthy of his love and decided it was best you vanished from his life. Being forever alone was what's best, after all.

But when you left the hotel in the middle of the night, Eisuke was standing outside as if waiting for you. “Don't think I will just let you go.” He declared to you without hesitation. Eisuke walked straight up to you and grabbed your hand while you were still in shock. “I knew something had been on your mind. And I guessed right.” He sighed and gently squeezed your hand, “Do you really want to leave me?” He asked firmly and you blinked a few times before looking away, sadly. “No…” You said, finding the strength to speak and then looked at him with resolute eyes, “I want to stay with you but I am not suited for you. I have overheard many saying so and I'm not confident…” You trailed off and Eisuke started to frown. “You really think so? I chose you so have more confidence in yourself.” He brought his hand to your cheek, “No one is perfect, we are all individuals with our own weaknesses. But amongst our weaknesses we find strength. It is all right to lack confidence on your own, but you are not alone. I'm here and together you are strong.”

“Eisuke…” You were struggling to hold back the tears after such moving words. “We will always be together?” You look at him with watery eyes and he smiles. “Of course. I don't go back on my word. I chose you; not just some temporary choice but for life.” He gently kissed your forehead. The two of you had yet to kiss or be intimate in any way as you were not yet prepared. But now… “Eisuke…” You shyly whispered his name amidst your reddening cheeks, “W-Will you k-k-k…” You couldn't even finish off the sentence and Eisuke smirks. “Want me to kiss you?” He whispers back in your ear making you jump and grow even hotter. You shyly nod your head and Eisuke can only think how adorable you are blooming like a flower for him.

Your first kiss was shared under the stars. It was gentle but sweet. Eisuke promised to take it slow with you and ease you into being his lover. One day you would cross the next step and Eisuke would be there to guide and encourage you. Never would you have to feel lonely with him around. All your doubts and insecurities, Eisuke would shoulder them all. You just had to trust in him and believe in his love for you. Eisuke brought out the best in you and encouraged you to always be yourself; never will you pretend to be someone you aren't because you will always be happier when you are comfortable for being true to yourself, and all Eisuke wished for was your happiness. You thrived in his love and flourished. You began as a small bud and had now bloomed into a beautiful flower.

If there is ever a time you are unable to do something alone you could always rely on Eisuke to have your back. Supporting one another and encouraging one another, that was what it meant to work together as a couple. You would always have days where you had your doubts and were feeling disheartened but on those days Eisuke would be there to offer you a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear. Eisuke really was the best thing that ever happened to you and granted you everlasting happiness.