Sugar Coffee- Eisuke

My belly steadily grew bigger. There was no hiding the fact I was pregnant anymore. Learning I was pregnant came as a real surprise. Eisuke and I had only been married three months when we found out. I was stressing over becoming a parent but Eisuke was calm. Rather, he was excited at the chance to raise a family, together- something he never even considered before he met me.

Eisuke was very considerate, doing everything possible to make my pregnancy a comfortable one.

Though he sometimes got in over his head and messed up. Not that I minded. I thought it was adorable seeing the great Mr.Ichinomiya mess up. But that was something better left unsaid.

“Here.”

“Thanks.”

Eisuke handed me a freshly brewed cup of coffee. It was still steaming hot. I blew on it a little to cool it down and took a sip.

(!? Bleeergh. Not again…)

How many times have I told him to lighten up on the sugar. This coffee is too sweet.

“How is it?” Eisuke asked me, hoping to be praised for his work.

I did my best to hide my feelings, I couldn't let the disgust on my face give it away so I maintained a straight face.

“It's good.” I smiled and took another sip.

(I'm dyyying. My poor taste buds…)

I inwardly cringed. I couldn't even tip it out if I wanted to because Eisuke patiently waited for me to finish the whole thing so he could take the cup away.

Well, better to just finish it quickly rather than torture my soul. I gulped the whole thing down forgetting it was still steaming hot.

“Ahhhhh!” I cried out, groaning in pain.

“Elli?!” Eisuke rushed to grab some cold water. “Quick. Drink this.”

I quickly drank the water, it brought some relief to my burning mouth.

“T-Thanks.”

Eisuke took the glass. I could feel him looking at me questiongly. “Why on Earth did you do that? I didn't think being pregnant also makes you stupid.”

His words stung but I couldn't complain. I couldn't tell him his coffee sucked so much and because I didn't want to hurt his feelings I decided to gulp it down to avoid the taste.

(This child is going to be a sugar addict thanks to him.)

“Oh. The baby just kicked.” I wondered if it was because it just had a sugar overload.

Eisuke wasted no time to feel my tummy.

“Where?”

“Here.”

I grabbed his hand and placed it where the baby was kicking. Eisuke looked so cute. His eyes had lit up upon feeling his child in my belly.

“I can't wait to meet them.” Eisuke smiled as he spoke, looking at my swollen belly.

“It shouldn't be long now. Only a couple more months and we will be welcoming this bundle of joy into the world.”

“Elli.” Eisuke was now looking up at me. He got up from the floor were he was kneeling and sat besides me on the sofa.

“You make me so happy.”

My heart swelled with joy hearing him say that.

“Eisuke. I love you.” I smiled.

Eisuke reached a hand to my cheek. He started to gently stroke it. “Are you trying to seduce me?”

Eisuke had a naughty look in his eyes making me jump.

“No.” I shook my head. Way to ruin the moment. I was feeling the love and now he wants to get dirty.

“Too late. I have waited long enough. Besides, I need to tend to those wounds in your mouth...” His words trail off as his lips find my own. As we kiss he picks me up in his arms and carries me to the bedroom.

I was worried I'd be too heavy but he didn't seem to be struggling. I was thankful he wasn't just slender but had muscles too.

We spend a romantic night together. Or should I say “few hours". Eisuke wouldn't allow me to stay up too long saying It was important to get the right amount of sleep for my sake and the babies.