Soryu's Reaction To MC Obsession With Otome

Soryu didn't understand how you could ogle at the fictional men on your device for hours on end. What was so special about them? You even had a picture of some of them on your wall and your laptop aside from your phone. Wasn't he good enough he thought? You were playing one of the latest releases from your favorite otome company when Soryu had glanced over your shoulder getting a peek at one of the guys, "Hmph. I'm much better looking than him." Soryu said proudly boasting.

The title read 'Kissed By The Baddest Bidder.' Soryu continued to steal glances when one of the guys pulled out a gun, "Look at him. Thinking he's all that." Soryu huffed and you turned to look at him, "Are you just going to stand there mocking every guy you see?" Soryu went dead silent at your words after realizing he was jealous over fictional men. "I don't understand your craze for these guys behind a screen but there's one thing they can't do..." Soryu softly kissed your lips, taking you completely off guard, "O-Of course not." You stuttered and a small smile played on his lips, "They can't do this either." He said wrapping one arm around your waist while the other slid up your clothes.

A shiver ran through your body at his touch, he had you completely at his mercy, "That's what I like to see. Only I can make you look like that." Soryu smirked proudly. He was right, no virtual guy could ever make you feel quite like he did but nothing was going to stop your obsession with otome. Once you start, you just can't stop. That was something Soryu would just have to learn to deal with.